The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

This is how you lose survivors

Doxie
Doxie Member Posts: 116

First game right out the gates... Michael. Stalk...one hit down ...stalk .. line hit down...camp ..hit injured... Two people no longer in gens but hiding all game in the outskirts. I love this model... I love the idea...but seriously.… How did you not get rid of one hit downs and stalking killers. I mostly play Michael and Even I refuse to play him in this mode. What's the point.... I get 3-4 kills per game with all my nice perks ... This would be shooting fish in a barrel with perhaps a one escaping the hatch. Rant over ... FYI... It's still a survivor bonus...non stop. There is a reason for that

Comments

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,261

Skill issue.

Use your eyes to watch out for him. Hide behind objects/walls to deny him stalk. He can only chase one person at a time so Survivors should know to split up when they face him.

He’s an m1 killer with no anti-loop ability so you can easily loop him (that is if you know how to loop, if not -skill issue). When he has his power active, Don’t greed pallets and play it safe.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,339

I'm just wondering why you are still here if all you talk about is quitting.

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,436

Complaining about non tombstone myers is crazy

• Doxie

I love how the killer base is full of it. You stalk and can't be seen. How fair is that. Watch watch..the darkness? Seriously get a clue or don't respond. They should have made it like 2v8 ..no one shots. Loop him in the dark. In love how you just talk with no basis

• CrackedShevaMain
    CrackedShevaMain Member Posts: 408

I love playing against a Myers. Scratched Mirror is super fun and makes the game feel scary again. Tombstone can be fun too 🤣

• doobiedo
    doobiedo Member Posts: 149

I just don't think they can really make the Lights Out mode work the way the want it to.

• Doxie

My gut feeling .... They can't make it work without killers crying. That's why they left Bubbas chainsaw, ghost face, Michael.… I'd love to see the pick rate of this event . I bet I'm not surprised