The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Skull Merchant changes CANNOT go to live

Azulra
Azulra Member Posts: 478

Her power is so bad now that even Freddy and Trapper get more value than her. This change has, essentially, just turned her into a powerless killer with only her weapon. Y'all might as well just remove her drones and her radar gadget at this point and make the character a free character to play as since she essentially has no power. I'm honestly dumbfounded that y'all didn't even decide to also make her movement speed 4.4 m/s as well on top of the power nuke that essentially turned her into a powerless killer so that she can be even easier to play against.

The ONLY big changes she needed for now to make her more bearable to play against for survivors until her rework was 1) remove her Hindered + keep the Haste since her Hindered was the core problem with speed difference and 2) make a reasonable/fair way to remove Lock-On stacks by hacking drones to give more interactivity with her power.

Also this kind of action is bad for getting licensed chapters since this shows that if a licensed killer is complained about just as much as Skull Merchant then there's a chance that a nuke is also dropped on that killer which is gonna result in people not wanting to buy it. Like, BHVR, do you really think that future license holders are gonna be wanting to trust you with their licensed killers after realizing that you'll potentially just deter players from purchasing the DLCs after seeing this kind of action? I know I wouldn't if I was in that situation.

Comments