The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The devs destroy the complete stealth play of killers and survivors with all the aura reading

joel84
joel84 Member Posts: 229

well,

why do you continue to develop perks and add-ons designed for stealplay while strengthening aura reading? .... We have way too much aura reading in the game. It's so counterproductive and I don't understand it.

Pls explain it to me devs … I just want to understand it

Comments

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 627

Well I don't know why they still create stealthperks, but I like it that it gets less stealthy. Game with many people stealthing are increadible boring because you just run in a circle and see you gens slowly getting completed, it's 0 interaction with the killer and therefore a horrible playstyle for me xD

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,436

all killer stealth without the exception that is skull merchant has a telltale that makes it possible to avoid an ambush, also dbd has become more and more oriented to the enganing and more fun aspect of the game: the chase.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,752

If anything, the only complaint I have is distortion was the only reliable anti-aura perk.

They should buff some other perks with aura defense, but in ways that make sense and can't be abused like distortion was to get it knocked down to this degree.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,497

Yes, way to much aura reading destroying stealth gameplay which was always a big part of the game.

I guess it is because of all the crying of teammates hiding and not engaging in chase.

But there is nothing wrong with this. Not everyone can loop a killer forever.

I think this will make the game even worse for new and normal players because they are constantly revealed.

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,820

With the new poised, survivors can be instantly be made aware that a stealth killer is in place which entirely removes one of the biggest "tricks" stealth killers have available to them - catching people off guard who are expecting a terror radius before they are aware of who the killer is in the beginning of the match.

• GonnaBlameTheMovies
    GonnaBlameTheMovies Member Posts: 664

Even Stealth Killers have tells. Usually sounds. Chucky giggles, Ghostface has a rustling cloak, Myers has heavy breathing, Wraith snarls. Onryo has a dedicated Lullaby and even Dredge makes gross hoover noises. Nobody is 100% stealthly on either side.