The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Castlevania Tome Rift Fragments

cyberheaux
cyberheaux Member Posts: 2
edited September 16 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PS5

I completed the Castlevania tome on the first day which was only awarding blood points and no rift fragments, but then noticed the next day rift fragments were added to the rewards but i had already completed the challenges. Am i not suppose to receive these rift fragments since i already completed the tome? I don’t know if it’s a bug but i have not received any rift fragments.

Post edited by cyberheaux on
3 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Hello, can you provide additional information such as screenshots or a short video or even gamelogs? Thank you!

Comments

• cyberheaux
    cyberheaux Member Posts: 2

so i was tier 58 before completing all the challenges when it only showed blood points as rewards, then the next day rift fragments were added to the rewards & I haven’t received any. I don’t know if it has to due to the fact i completed the challenges before the rift fragments were implemented but i do know i haven’t received any for completing the tome.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,497

They stated somewhere that they know this and that we get somehow rewarded after the tome closes.

I also finished it before the rift fragments were added. PC/Steam.