The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Bloodweb Issue

Hi,

I would like to propose an optimization on the bloodweb. The player base is composed of dedicated players who have hundred or thousands of hours each, you have said so yourself multiple times. These optimization aim to help these players in having a more enjoyable experience.

Every time you want to level up your bloodweb you have to stop playing the game and click a button until you've exhausted all your bloodpoints. You can't pile it up because there is a 2 million bloodpoint cap. You are forced to spend your time clicking the auto bloodweb button. Just 2 million bloodpoints can take up to 20min to fully use up. I genuinely believe I have 1/5th to 1/8th of my playtime spent on the bloodweb screen.

As such, here are my proposals:

• Remove the bloodpoint limit and stop forcing us to use the bloodweb. Sometimes I just want to play the game but I have to spend 20min using them up because I would be wasting my time if I were to play at max bloodpoints. Gamers do not like to waste their time.
  • Add a spent all bloodpoint button or auto-buy until next prestige button. This would automate the entire process and remove the chances we develop carpal tunnel.
  • Optimize the animation. It is unnecessarily long and for some reason… UNSKIPPABLE. Please if you don't want to change it then at least let us skip it with a simple click.

I believe these simple changes can greatly enhance player experience and QOL for the entire player base.

Have a good day :)

Comments