Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Finisher moris defeat the purpose of the hatch existing.

I see what y'all are trying to do with this idea, but I personally don't think it's a very good one. Keeping moris locked behind 3k just means that killers (not all, of course, but quite a few) are going to start slugging for the 4k, not allowing a single opportunity for hatch escapes. While hatch isn't a win condition for survivors, it is supposed to be a last attempt for an escape, but with finishers, it's basically taking the hatch entirely out of the equation and just deleting it.

My suggestion would be to either rework how hatch spawns, rework finishers themselves and how killers are able to use them, or just nix the whole process entirely.

(Also, hatch challenges still exist in earlier tomes, so for those players who are trying to go back and finish earlier tome challenges, finisher moris now make those hatch challenges practically impossible to complete.)

Comments