Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Cross Progression Friends List Issue

Cokeign
Cokeign Member Posts: 15
edited September 24 in Bug Reporting

After recently syncing my Xbox and PC for cross progression, my friends list has been completely decimated. I have 112 “pending invites” on the PC version, but some of my closer / casual ppl I lobby with are on console who aren’t appearing in either online, offline, or requests. But they’re attempting to send me invites. The Xbox is also only showing bits of the friends list.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURRED: Open PC game, begin accepting / declining / canceling friend requests, close game, open again to the same requests. Simply can’t figure out why some friends are totally missing.

VIDEO: — upon request if necessary

PLAYER LOGS: — can upload if necessary (not sure hit to pull)

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Kessora
    Kessora Member Posts: 94

Yeah my friend list also got messed up, did cross with xbox and windows store(gamepass)

• Cokeign
    Cokeign Member Posts: 15
    edited September 27

Some additional information — I've uninstalled and re-installed on both my PC and my Xbox console. The attachment is from my PC screen. I am currently unable to play the game normally on my console. It will show as people disconnecting in the match while they are all still present, and random DC sounds through it the match. The one DC chain icon replaced character portraits and I can’t tell what health state (or hook state as it shows inaccurate) the teammates are at — picture attached is when two people had died and me and the remaining survivor on death hook. My friends list on the console version is also messed up, but only showing as 34 pending invitations unlike the PC version (triple digits).

Post edited by Cokeign on