When can they nurf surv stun set?

nam
nam Member Posts: 63

In high MMR many SWFs play toxic stun and save set, every time I feel they are the real killer, it's unreasonable that killer can't hard control surv but surv can stun killer for 1000000 years. Does BVHR has high MMR killer player?

Comments

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,508

High MMR? Stun locking a killer?

Dude in high MMR survivors sitting on gens like their life depends on it. "Ha…"

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,180

It's not toxic. Frustrating, I can empathise with. Yet all they're doing is distracting you whilst others are on the gens, in order to get as many of them out as possible.

That's if they're efficient. If they're all at it, then it's pretty much a BP bonanza with a guaranteed 3-4K, because those Survivors don't have any intention of escaping. Use those trials to practice.

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 899

I mean, you've been making the same thread for like four years now. Survivor is too easy, and killers need a PHD to even get a single kill, ect. If four years later you still feel like this, then maybe try something else. No computer game is worth years of stress and frustration.

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,438

Killers have never had it easier, my man. But Im not gonna say the line.

Survivor is much more difficult than killer in the current environment. Especially with the upcoming perk changes. You're gonna have an even easier time now that your aura perks are useful.

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 899

I've only been playing for about four years now. So I missed the earliest days of this game. But I've seen footage of it, and it certainly didn't look like fun for killer players lmao.

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,438

Totally lol. Back in the day, my comment would be laughed at.

But in today's DBD, Killers are definitely the power houses between the two sides.