Improve the 3gen system.

Eruption, which is already weak, is completely useless.
It feels bad to be punished for "normally" using a park that isn't even meta.

Comments

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,856

Doesn't help that you are instantly punished for using eruption since it takes 2 out of your allotted 8 regression events allowed per gen.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,231

I mean they could buff eruption to be 20% regression +12 seconds of incapacitate. we'll be back in eruption meta in no time.

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 1,019

I had a game last night where the survivors finished 3 gens during the first chase, then another during the second(3 BNP, hyperfocus). Then spent the next twenty minutes pressuring the 3 gens they created and prerunning the second they heard my terror radius. Fortunately I was playing knight and could pressure multiple survivors simultaneously but I still maxed out one gen and got damn close on the other two.

It's obvious that these people were expecting the three gen system to just win the game for them. If I'd been playing a killer with less map pressure I would have lost not to the survivors, but to this system. It was very frustrating and tedious.

• Skillfulstone
    Skillfulstone Member Posts: 697

Honestly, the system is deeply flawed and essentially makes several perks (and perk combos) unusable against decent Survivors.

Due to the generator spawn still being prone to spawning gens unreasonably close to each other, and the ever-shrinking maps that make those situations more common, I honestly believe that the system should only kick-in at 2 gens remaining.

3-gen stalemates had to go and were obnoxious, but limiting regression as a whole wasn't the answer, especially for weaker/slower/M1 Killers. By making the Anti-3-gen system only activate at 2 gens remaining (4 gens on the map) it would remove endless 3-gen and take into account possible 4-gen setups made by poor map-generation.

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,856

Incapacitation needed to go and doesn't need to ever come back. I don't think eruption itself needs a buff, but it should NOT count as a regression event since you have to kick a gen to activate it. That way, it'd still only count as one regression event when triggered.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,231

in my opinion, incap needs to go back and eruption is considered fairely weak in current state. i still use it because there is not much else in term of game-delay perks left or impact perks for killer for that matter.

• adsads123123123123
    adsads123123123123 Member Posts: 1,100

They should make it so Eruption proc doesn't count towards the regression counter. I hit the regression limit so fast with Eruption.

• YuiMyQueen
    YuiMyQueen Member Posts: 5

Regression limit should be tied to the total amount the Gen regressed. After a Gen lost a total of 90 charges it to gets blocked

• Backmon
    Backmon Member Posts: 285

COB also should be back to life