Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

CANNOT HEAL WITH STRENGTH IN SHADOWS

FoxySama94
FoxySama94 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Could not heal in the basement with Strength in Shadows, a red bar with no healing progress was up.

PLATFORM:

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

VIDEO: Clip linked

PLAYER LOGS:

• Player logs are required from PC players only.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Linkdouken
    Linkdouken Member Posts: 114

How long were you trying to heal? I healed with Strength in Shadows but the progress bar wasn't doing anything. Fully healed despite this. That was a month or so ago though so maybe yours is more than just visual

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 518

I think you need to mentioned things like killer and perks next time as it could be an interaction with certain killers or a perk causing it to glitch out.

• RankyRaccoon
    RankyRaccoon Member Posts: 5

Still happening now, however I was never healed, I was in there for a few minutes trying to get myself to heal and it never finished. Weird bug, rendered SiS completely useless that match. It was against a nurse with predator, pop, pain res & bbq.