Basement body block by killer

Was just in a game on Crotus Asylum with the circus. Dark Lord killer hooked me in basement (main building) and teammate came and got me, killer was at the top of stairs blocking us from leaving. I tried to jump out the window on the left and he just grabbed me (I think if I have endurance it should count as a hit since he’s body blocking me from escaping). Teammate flashlight saves but he immediately gets me down with his one of many abilities the fire path. This happened for ALL 11 HOOKS. Gets us downed in basement because he’s blocking our path from leaving. I THINK he was even able to bat transport to the window right by basement, not 100% on that.

I thought the basement entrance got widened to avoid this from happening? Is it just this certain map? With the wall on the left and back and the only exit is the left window or the entrance to the right?

Should be fixed immediately, make that room bigger or something

Comments

• Conquistadude
    Conquistadude Member Posts: 4
    edited October 9

The hit boxes on this game are bad. They are ridiculously large. The things that you can't fit through or past by in this game is ridiculous. And its always awsome when you get hit several feet to your side by a hatchet or harpoon that you should have dodged.

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • Autharia
    Autharia Member Posts: 54

Had a trapper do this before. Trapped 1 side and stood on the other. For a free kill after a 4% unhook.

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,505

Easy, use Off the Record and bodyblocking in basement becomes way weaker. Just make sure you get the fast vault on the window, otherwise the killer can grab you.