Stop Lights Out mode after this run majority people do not like it.

Some of the killers shouldn't be in this game mode or need to have some sort of disadvantage to their powers in this mode. Dredge is one that shouldn't be in the game mode and stealth killers like Myers and Ghostface are still problematic.

Comments

• Rokku_Rorru
    Rokku_Rorru Member Posts: 1,129
    edited September 13

I personally like modes like this, it's great for introducing newer people to the game with the simpler ruleset and the bigger focus on horror. The issue rn is the candles being a unique item which clashes with other killer designs.

I've been having a lot of fun with the mode, I like not playing against meta, I don't really care for always escaping but the keeping an eye out for killers, and the scares are really fun.

• VirtuaTyKing
    VirtuaTyKing Member Posts: 466

I found playing against bubba in this mode a complete joke. After meeting them and a few other problematic killers I stopped playing the mode altogether.

• francesinhalover
    francesinhalover Member Posts: 39

legion also problematic.

And candles are useless. All you are doing using them is telling killer where you are.

• VantaNite
    VantaNite Member Posts: 16

I agree that dredge is a jokingly strong in that mode. But overall id say its one of the most fun.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 981

It's a snooze, honestly.

As the novelty of the second variation wore off (after few days) it became just so, so boring.

• adam1233467
    adam1233467 Member Posts: 1,071

I hope they never bring this mode back, this was by far the worst mode they added.