The Perk Moment of Glory has a few issues

Don't get me wrong, the Perk's design is decent, once you get injured and survive for a certain amount of time or the killer leaves you, you get healed back, which is a really decent effect against most killers!

But it has a few issues which I want to list here, as of right now:

• Without any Rummage Perks or Chest Offerings, the Perk can be activated only once per match for all Survivors.
  • If you are half way to activate the Perk and you go down, you lose all progress.
  • You're probably not gonna live 60 seconds after getting injured in a chase, meaning the Perk in most matches never activates unless the Killer leaves you.

To go more in detail, the activation condition is really harsh, you don't keep the Perk's effect if you go down, so if you don't manage to outlive the Perk's duration it's a dead perk slot (unless you took Rummage Perks or Chest Offerings, then it can be used a few more times).

If by any chance any other Survivors decides to search chest, they're robbing you from activating the Perk at all.

You also lose the hard earned progress if you're not fully there, so only opening one chest and then going down results in your progress being lost.

What can be done to fix this? I have several ideas which could make this Perk much better, or at least less of a hassle to activate. (each number is a different idea for the Perk, I don't suggest all of them, just a small list of suggesstions that could be each added individually)

1. Make the Perk only require one Chest to search or rummage (simple, makes it usable a bit more often, no longer a huge time waster)
  2. Allow the Perk to also progress from Totem Cleansing and Totem Blessing (now also has way more chances to activate)
  3. You keep the progress you earned after opening only one chest when you go down (idea #1 could also fix this issue)
  4. Instead of chests, healing other survivors could progress the Perk instead (would allow the Perk to activate way more times, but would still require some effort, at least in solo)
  5. Scrap the activation all together, while injured, you're broken, after 90 seconds of being injured you get healed. (this is a bit out there of an idea, a bit No Mither-y if you like, the duration could be higher, it would also activate always when you're injured, so even off hook)
  6. Make the perk gain progress each time you escape a chase (a condition like this is only in challenges, I think maybe this Perk could have, might be a bit too easy to activate tho, unless you add more conditions like the Killer cannot hold a Survivor or something similar)

Basically to sum up these ideas, chest being an activation condition is not a good idea for an effect that isn't guaranteed to trigger, so a more consistent way of triggering it without making a whole build around it would make it way better, thank you for reading!

Comments

• Sebaaasy
    Sebaaasy Member Posts: 2

1. Allow the Perk to also progress from Totem Cleansing and Totem Blessing (now also has way more chances to activate)

so inner healing from nancy is worse. the rest I agree with. Plus it's bugged right now and it doesn't show when it's active or not.

• HolyDarky
    HolyDarky Member Posts: 645

Opening/rummage two chests is a fair requierment to get the perk active and makes it more unique and enables more unique builds. It is an investment and it is one of those perk that is good one player but bad when everyone is running it (similar to Inner Healing), which means more unique perks. Being broken is a healthy indicator for the killer to know that the survivor has Moment of Glory. Otherwise, the killer gets confused why the survivor suddenly healed midchase.

The only buff that this perk can get is to reduce the time from 60seconds to 45 seconds. Otherwise, the perk is good and healthy for the game. The biggest issue this perk has is being outclassed by Syringes which don't need a perkslot and are faster.