Stop Lights Out mode after this run majority people do not like it.

Some of the killers shouldn't be in this game mode or need to have some sort of disadvantage to their powers in this mode. Dredge is one that shouldn't be in the game mode and stealth killers like Myers and Ghostface are still problematic.

Comments

• Rokku_Rorru
    Rokku_Rorru Member Posts: 1,129
    edited September 13

I personally like modes like this, it's great for introducing newer people to the game with the simpler ruleset and the bigger focus on horror. The issue rn is the candles being a unique item which clashes with other killer designs.

I've been having a lot of fun with the mode, I like not playing against meta, I don't really care for always escaping but the keeping an eye out for killers, and the scares are really fun.

• VirtuaTyKing
    VirtuaTyKing Member Posts: 466

I found playing against bubba in this mode a complete joke. After meeting them and a few other problematic killers I stopped playing the mode altogether.

• francesinhalover
    francesinhalover Member Posts: 39

legion also problematic.

And candles are useless. All you are doing using them is telling killer where you are.

• VantaNite
    VantaNite Member Posts: 21

I agree that dredge is a jokingly strong in that mode. But overall id say its one of the most fun.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 986

It's a snooze, honestly.

As the novelty of the second variation wore off (after few days) it became just so, so boring.

• adam1233467
    adam1233467 Member Posts: 1,071

I hope they never bring this mode back, this was by far the worst mode they added.

• smurf
    smurf Member Posts: 16

Lights out is my favorite alternative mode. It feels a little like horror, which is absent in the main game. I'd support removing chaos shuffle from the lineup though.

Also agree with the comment above about Bubba... who didn't see that coming? One shot killers probably shouldn't exist in lights out.

• boxer1201
    boxer1201 Member Posts: 4

I agree with you wholeheartedly, this mode brings the horror aspect back to this game and absolutely adore it. All characters not being able to utilize perks or builds is refreshing and levels the playing field. There are maps that I truly believed I knew like the back of my hand but in this mode, I am ashamed to say, I found myself turned around a few times.
    Furthermore, as a player who plays both killer and survivor (Thanks to my wife for making me play Survivor) I main Killer, a competent killer, who has found myself losing survivors actually pretty frequently. Also a lot of killer powers, such as Myers, ghost face, etc… have proven useless in that mode, but will admit, some killers, their powers play to that mode such as dredge, doctor and legion to name a few. Overall it is an opportunity to play as any survivor or killer you want without the fear of being under leveled or lack effiecent perks, you get to play with any that looks cool to you and most importantly, brings the horror and suspense back to the game!

• boxer1201
    boxer1201 Member Posts: 4

OOOHHH, and why the hate on Freddy Kruger for that mode! He would be awesome to use I think.

• Langweilg
    Langweilg Member Posts: 982

I liked lights out. A mode does not have to appeal the majority.