We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Can we update this map... again?

Lmac99
Lmac99 Member Posts: 71
edited October 11 in General Discussions

For both sides pwease (The Game)

I ran into a complete dead end room and it's on the right middle side of the map…

Post edited by Lmac99 on

Comments

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 999

My biggest problem with this map is the pallet to vault ratio. It has far too many pallets and too few windows. They need to replace some of the pallets with vaults and then I’d dislike it less.

• Autharia
    Autharia Member Posts: 94

Thats only a dead end if the gen for the door isn't done.

• Lmac99
    Lmac99 Member Posts: 71
    edited October 11

Sure, but an entire lane closed off due to generator rng is insane, needs changing. Removing 1 breakable wall on each generator door for instance.

Post edited by Lmac99 on
  • THE_Crazy_Hyena
    THE_Crazy_Hyena Member Posts: 265

One thing I would have wanted, especially for maps like "The Game" is a general survivor perk that lets you create window vaults in breakable walls (which the killer can destroy afterwards). It would have helped greatly to fix these dead ends that occur on this map.
    Something like this:

• New basic perk: Carpenter
    • Start the trial with 1/2/3 tokens.
    • Consume one token to allow the player to create a temporary vault location in a breakable wall (12 seconds).
    • Consume one token to rebuild a broken pallet (10 seconds)
    • Perk deactivates for the remainder of the trial once all tokens are consumed.
    • If the player also holds a toolbox, they can spend 6 charges to double the speed of these interactions.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 880

If there is such a thing as a God pallet, then you have discovered the Devils pallet!

• Grimlet09
    Grimlet09 Member Posts: 77

i agree just put some vaults less pallets there are to many and also to many dead ends. :(