Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

From the Rift Bundle in store (PC) issue/error /glitch

Tiger7
Tiger7 Member Posts: 10

PC (no idea how to do player logs)

i own the hags outfit but not the Charm called "chaser crest " in the From the Rift bundle thus it isn't giving me option to buy the bundle part i dotn have like it usualy does and buy the charm at reduced bundle price thus i am missing out on a charm ((important to be as im collecting them especially ones i missed when they show up in bundles (which i mentioned years ago would be an awesome idea is now in play when it works)) please fix before the bundle is gone this is 2nd time in a bundle from store its happened , last time it got fixed day before bundle was gone so im worried .

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Tiger7
    Tiger7 Member Posts: 10

FYI not an account issue as ik several other friends having same issue its a known bug - please dont insult community with its an account bug and blow us off