We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor... Just miserable

2»

Comments

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,630

Agree, I tried the killer and was having somewhere around 3-5s in q, yesterday.

• tyantlmumagjiaonuha
    tyantlmumagjiaonuha Member Posts: 555

Around 9pm on the Asian server, the Killer queue can get into the lobby in around 10 seconds, but the Survivor queue has to wait 5-10 minutes to get in. Of course, most of the time the BP bonus is attached to the killer camp that is short. Sometimes the Survivor side has a plus, but the queue wait time is still long for some reason.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,427
    edited October 11

Well, end game isn't going to be the same as it used to be. I'd like for them to bring back the ability to open the hatch early so that I can get the damn "Open the hatch with a key" challenges done without waiting for the killer to close the hatch, then hoping he doesn't find me before I can reopen it, assuming even then I am the last survivor. But that's not happening either.

As for giving up and leaving your teammates, sometimes that's the best thing to do. I recently had a game where Ash had an active Reverse Bear Trap on his head. One survivor was already dead, Claudette opened the gate and dipped immediately. Jill stayed around in the exit gate because she was a "team player" (she told me so, along with how bad a killer I am and that I must be an only child because I don't know how to be a team player) and so I downed her and hooked her near the end of the EGC. She went tried to Kobe, failed, and then started struggling. The Ash's head popped and… they both died. Now, if she had dipped when the Claudette did instead of sticking around, Ash would have had a chance for hatch. But because she stuck around, he did not… and they both died. So yes, sometimes players should take the win they can get and not try to get everyone out.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,791

It isn't just a matter of BHVR reverting changes, it is also about playstyles. The EGC makes playing like the old Endgame difficult, but even if it wasn't around (and it shouldn't be, because there were better ways of preventing survivors from holding the game hostage), it doesn't change anything if someone still decides to facecamp.

Dracula didn't have to camp at the end game, even if it failed. The old endgame requires changes to both the game and playstyles, which is why we shouldn't normalize endgame camping.

As for the second point, it isn't even what I am arguing here. Just said it to give an example of an assumption.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,427

And I replied to it because it would have been a reasonable assumption.

• Grimlet09
    Grimlet09 Member Posts: 77

for me games are instant and bonus only 50% i want ur bonus :(

• Grimlet09
    Grimlet09 Member Posts: 77

but is that rly any different than havin like a bunch of great gen perks and exhaust perks now????? :/ i think u not seein whole pic.