We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

My suggestion to buff the weakest killers perks. What do you think?

Shadowborn (Rework): Make survivors field of view darker by 40/50/60% (Game can became very dark for survivors on some maps, so make game even darker for them would be great adventage for killer)

Bloodhound (Buff): Keep current effect. Reduce time for killer to gain bloodlust by 5 second from 15/25/35 to 10/20/30 second

Territorial Imperative (Buff): Kepp current effect. Make survivor permanent oblivious in basement. This effect lingers for 10/15/20 second(s) after leaving basement.

Beast of Prey (Rework): After hitting an obsession survivor they became permanent oblivious untill put into dying state.

Unrelenting (Buff): increased the Attack cool-down reduction of missed attacks to 30/40/50 %. Make the Attack cool-down reduction of Obstructed Hits (hitting object) to 20/25/30 %.

Comments

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 727

they´re all very cool imo (besides shadowborn, i hate the fatigue so much), bloodhound would be really cool for begginers too

• Gardhome
    Gardhome Member Posts: 61

Whats wrong with shadowborn? Survivors mostly love going against Dredge and his nightfall far more darker (of course perk shoudnt stuck with nightfall)

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,134

Shadowborn: I don't think that's a good idea, making the game darker already sucks when playing against the Dredge, it also depends where you're playing at, so people in the dark would see way more than people playing on a TV in their living room or what not.

Bloodhound: I think that's a pretty decent change, not really the biggest fan of Bloodlust myself, but it fits the perk perfectly!

Territorial Imperative: I think this still wouldn't make people use this perk, limiting a perk to be basement only isn't really worth for Killers, unless they plan to camp the basement, which I think shouldn't be encouraged.

Beast of Prey: I think this would kinda suck for the Survivor that is the Obsession a little bit too much, not mentioning that on anybody else it would still be quite useless.

Unrelenting: I like the idea of it also applying on obstructed hits, not sure why it doesn't do that already… Not sure about the 50%, making the Killer miss is already hard enough, and if it was at 50% I'm also not sure if missing attacks wouldn't be faster than just walking haha.

• Gardhome

You can make killer miss when hugging a wall and fake take a window. It happens very often. So with unrelenting buff you not loss that much distance because of that. For beast of prey i took a deathbound as example. When you oblivious untill get a hit and it can proke on multiple survivors. If beast of prey works on only one survivor effect should be stronger

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 727

i just dislike not being able to see anything, and i play on a TV

• Gardhome

Plus unrelenting and bloodhound as beginner perks, should help beginners

• Langweilg
    Langweilg Member Posts: 1,021
    edited October 12

I like the Shadowborn suggestion, but I can’t say whether or not the numbers are too high.

Bloodhound: I don’t like the fact that you are rewarded and become stronger by playing bad. Therefore I’m against it and also not a fan of bloodlust.

Unrelenting/Territorial imperativ: I don’t think they would become much better.

Beast of prey: Good.

• Gardhome

Bloodlust is cool mechanic that help killers when survivors abuse safe loops and pallets. And bloodhound exactly that perk that should include bloodlust change

• Gardhome

Yeah, i guess it also make difference what screen survivors use

• jasonq500
    jasonq500 Member Posts: 149

I would honestly like old beast of prey to return with the current undetectable status for 20 seconds while no longer having a cooldown when deactivated

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,715

From what I've read it's the opposite. Many people hate playing againsr Dredge's nightfall because they experience eye strain and have trouble finding their way around the map.

Personally, I think Dredge's nightfall is fine because Dredge glows like a fire fly and I know my way around maps pretty much blindfolded anyway. But I can see how that would be hard for beginners.

Designing a perk around that concept is probably not a good idea.

With that said, the other perks sound good for the most part. Beast of Prey would still remain pretty bad though. It would only work in a hit and run build because otherwise you would chase after them anyway after you hit them and even then it's not very good. I also don't love the idea of Bloodhound.

Bloodlust is a mechanic that's supposed to ensure the killer will get something out of a chase, if they invest enough time and reducing the timer would become a bit of a pitfall for beginners because they would get into the habit of relying on Bloodlust instead of their killer's power, which goes against its purpose.