We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Assassin Concept (Pennywise)

D_backy
D_backy Member Posts: 3

It is I'm sure that one day Pennywise will come to the game. Especially with the arrival of the new TV series. And with that I wanted to give him my very good suggestion, I understand that it is not balanced, but I believe it can be reused. Let's go

**Pennywise's Power: Balloon of Fear**

Pennywise can place 3 balloons in the game: a blue one, the weakest; a yellow one, of medium difficulty; and a red one, the strongest.

**Balloon Placement:**

- By clicking the right mouse button, you can place a balloon.

**Blue Balloon:**

- By pressing interaction button 1 on the keyboard and the right mouse button, you can place a blue balloon.

- The blue balloon creates more frequent and difficult skill checks for survivors.

- Reduces Pennywise's terror radius by 5 meters (from 32 meters to 27 meters).

**Yellow Balloon:**

- By pressing interaction button 2 on the keyboard and the right mouse button, you can place a yellow balloon.

- The yellow balloon makes the fog in the map thicker for survivors.

- You can create up to 5 illusions (windows, walls, and fake pallets) by clicking the right mouse button again with a yellow balloon on the map. The illusions disappear if a survivor gets within 1.20 meters of them.

**Red Balloon:**

- By pressing interaction button 3 on the keyboard, you can place a red balloon.

- The red balloon allows you to transform into a random killer you have unlocked or a survivor in the match.

- Transforming into a survivor:

- You can vault pallets.

- You have no terror radius.

- You move at survivor speed.

- The transformation into a survivor is only for a survivor present in the match.

- If you attack another survivor, you will automatically revert to your normal form.

- Transforming into a random killer:

- The transformation is random. It can be any killer you have unlocked or a survivor.

- You can use the chosen killer's power once for 30 seconds.

- Your terror radius, speed, appearance, and size change according to the chosen killer.

- After using the red balloon, you need to wait 1 minute and 30 seconds to use it again.

**Survivor Interaction:**

- Survivors can pop your balloons.

- After all the first-stage balloons are popped, you can place a second stage of these balloons, which are weaker in power and limited, and cannot be popped by survivors.

This is my idea. I hope you like it and bring a similar or identical idea to the game. If you like it, please contact me at the following email: d.backy123@gmail.com

Comments