We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Are incentives and que time's broken?

Rxstevo
Rxstevo Member Posts: 31

Killer que times have been so bad lately it takes about 8-10 minutes to get into a game and sometimes you are even sent to a different region. And the incentives have been stuck at the same 25% on survivor for days while the que for killer has been horrible.

Comments

• PetTheDoggo
    PetTheDoggo Member Posts: 70

Yeah, same for me. I haven't seen not even 50% for either side for several weeks.

• Unequalmitten86
    Unequalmitten86 Member Posts: 205

It was 150% for two days after the update for me for survivor. Wait times are terrible though. For killer it's about 15 minutes and survivor about 5-10 and most times it's an empty lobby. It's been 25% since.

• DarKStaR350z
    DarKStaR350z Member Posts: 742

Even when the incentive is on survivor my killer queues are instant always, uk/eu region.
    When the incentive is on survivor my queues as survivor can take minutes.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,658

Things definitely feel busted. It wasn't like this before.

• This content has been removed.
  • Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,503

Mines been alright for the last couple of days. I've had no issues with queue times on survivor (waiting no more then 20s or so) and I'm currently on 150% which is nice ngl

• Bookern
    Bookern Member Posts: 319

Did anyone check the playerbase numbers

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,149

I think it's funny because i always have like 25-50 on survivor but survivor que is like 2 mins and killer is instant.

• upsideinsanity
    upsideinsanity Member Posts: 31

My survivor queue times on NA (both east and west) have been over 5 minutes for DAYS and I have not seen more than a 25% bonus either. I have also been sent (from NA West) to EU servers multiple times. Its fun running at 300+ ping. I honestly think there are less people playing the game because of the de-sync and lag issues (as well as everything else)

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,716

Weird. My queue times both as killer and as survivor are pretty fast.

Also, remember the incentive isn't for a role but for a role in your MMR bracket.

It's a personal thing.

• Dark_Vorahk1
    Dark_Vorahk1 Member Posts: 34

Definitely off. Survivor bonus usually stays at 25% for me. Whether queues are instant or 5 minutes. It's very discouraging because previously I could use queues to excuse myself and play killer. But at this rate it's better to wait 5 minutes and stack bp with swf than insta queue killer for 50k bp. Honestly, the queue bonus could use improvements with the current P100 system. Bps are low enough, it should be 100% base, higher if your role is needed. There no reason for 25% or 0% as a reward for evenly spread queues.

• I_Cant_Loop
    I_Cant_Loop Member Posts: 457

Yes, they are definitely broken. Sometimes I'll have a long queue for a role with BP incentive and sometimes I'll have an instant queue for a role with no BP incentive. There's no logic to it at all.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 1,002

Queues have been quick for me but incentive has generally been low or absent.