We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

New Trickster changes is awfull

They literally want to make weak killer much more weaker. Him being 4.4m/s make him worst range killers out of all (Huntreess/Deathslinger/Unknown). Plus hel be extremly easy to loop at jungle jym again. But main dissapointment is main event. Old main event almost never proke cause how many accuracy you need plus if its still being limited condition when you can activate it, its just awfull and you almost never find a place and time to activate it

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,781

Trickster being 4.6 removed too much of his counterplay, significantly lowered his skill expression, and ruined the character in several ways due to it (along with the reduced main event requirement) requiring several nerfs to balance out. He needs to be a slower killer by design.

I will say, they should not change the laceration decay to 12 seconds. The post is actually wrong and it's actually 15 seconds right now which is fine if he's 4.4m/s, changing it to 12 would be an unnecessary nerf.

• Gardhome
    Gardhome Member Posts: 61

Mostly people on Reddit hardly disagree with making him 4.4 and im hope this idea would be scrapped as well.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,531
    edited October 15

Onryo was significantly buffed to the point she could spam tp and kill survivors. The mains said they didn't like her new direction and neither did survivors or just average killers because it just made her boring to play. The rework lasted for around a few months before they took her back to her roots and she's a lot better for both sides now.

Twins were significantly buffed on a ptb showing their 2 year rework. To the point victor became uncounterable. Again, The mains despised those changes and so did survivors and usual players. To the point it never left the ptb. One of the biggest twins players Lynxi had asked for basekit buffs for years that they ended up going with anyway only when they realized they failed. Shoulda listened before.

Trickster as far as I've seen hasn't been fun for his original mains or usual killers nor survivors since his rework. If it's a loop he knows he can't tap on he just chases you down at m1 speed. If it's the open he just barrels you with knives. Before popping main event to finish the job. Removing all his tap gameplay the mains learned to use and skill expression from both sides. Reworks do not always equal a good thing. These 3 I feel bring the best example of that.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,466
    edited October 15

what… how is onryo better both sides….no one believes onryo is good. the only player that are happy are survivor… because the killer is significantly worse then both iterations.

The twins failed because BVHR only objective was remove slugging from the game and when they realized it doesn't work for twins, they quickly reverted it. The killer still slugged therefore mission failed. aboard. It is little funny for how pathetic the attempt was.

I think trickster changes fail to reconcile the parts that are good about current trickster and the parts that are not so good about current trickster. i do not like those changes. it pushes idea of like tap-firing as some main gameplay for trickster but huntress and deathslinger are better killer for tap-firing and precision gameplay. i do not agree with said changes.

• jajay119
    jajay119 Member Posts: 1,035

he can literally keep up with you in chase whilst throwing his knives at the moment - that’s not acceptable.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,447

He moves at 3.86m/s while throwing knives. Slower than survivors 4.0m/s