We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Its time: buff Pig (again) - make Amandas letter basekit (maybe 8m)

I love playing Pig with Amandas Letter. I think its so much fun to see where the survivors are, plan your approach an then zooooooom in and hopefully peel a clueless survivor off of a gen.

But my slim stocks of Amandas Letters are getting thinner and thinner so I had an idea: why not make this playstyle part of her general playstyle? It would give her so many interesting new options and a cool evolutionary niche between all the other stealthy killers.

I know, I know, basekit aura reading is one of the big no-nos of the game, especially in this time and age where everyone is complaining about the fabled 101 (or 43) aura perk wielding killers, but I really think that this could elevate Pigs gameplay to new hights.

I wouldn't mind if the downside was that she couldn't equip aura reading perks or something.

Comments