Pallets suck now!

Jack11803
Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

Pallets need the vacuum back! Killers are just crybabies!

Pallets aren’t supposed to suck, they’re supposed to SUCC

Comments

• Jack11803
    edited June 2018

I want the succ! I want the succ! I want the succ!

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

succy succy zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

If pallets don't succ then survevrs wont win games! Fix it, develprs!

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I think your complaint is that the pallets don't suck now... ;)

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474

Pallets are still overpowered and killers can still be looped until the cows come home. You just have to drop them one loop early.

• MuteNewt
    MuteNewt Member Posts: 234

Survivor main here. The pallet changes are for the better and not a problem with them. Just cause you cant loop ten times in hopes of a vaccum at the final one doesnt mean they ''suck''. You obviously dont know how infurating the vaccum was as a killer. You need to quit complaining about changes that have made the game a more balanced and fun experience and adapt accordingly. Survivors have been winning more than enough without the vaccum. If you are losing then its down to you and your teams actions. Not the fault of the pallets.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    I think the developers are trying to get killers to diet from all this fiber.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Jack11803 said:
    I want the succ! I want the succ! I want the succ!

Sucky sucky 10$?

• Kim
    Kim Member Posts: 76
    ha your funny
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    As a Nurse Main, all I have to say is “What Pallet?” ;)
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    edited June 2018
    As a Nurse Main, all I have to say is “What Pallet?” ;)
    Yeah, what is a pallet? A lighter version of ballet?

haw, Haw, HAW

I'll take my leave now...
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Yeah you cant teleport now. You should be able to. Kappa

• Jack11803

@MuteNewt said:
    Survivor main here. The pallet changes are for the better and not a problem with them. Just cause you cant loop ten times in hopes of a vaccum at the final one doesnt mean they ''suck''. You obviously dont know how infurating the vaccum was as a killer. You need to quit complaining about changes that have made the game a more balanced and fun experience and adapt accordingly. Survivors have been winning more than enough without the vaccum. If you are losing then its down to you and your teams actions. Not the fault of the pallets.

SUCC is the only way to go in life. It’s for..... MAXIMUM SATISFACTION

• Jack11803

@Nick said:
    Yeah you cant teleport now. You should be able to. Kappa

Guess we're gonna have to make nurse a survivor...

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I realize this was a joke thread, but I can't help but comment how the pallets feel much closer to how they used to feel when the game first released... and I'm liking it.

I'm not afraid to dive pallets anymore. This is the most stress-free I've been as a killer for as long as I can remember.

• Jack11803

@FrenziedRoach said:
    I realize this was a joke thread, but I can't help but comment how the pallets feel much closer to how they used to feel when the game first released... and I'm liking it.

I'm not afraid to dive pallets anymore. This is the most stress-free I've been as a killer for as long as I can remember.

In all seriousness, I agree, however some work needs to be done on hit detection. Tons of videos are coming up of the killer smacking someone almost a full second after a pallet drop. It’s kinda bad. However, vacuum was definitly a huge problem.

• lemoNN
    lemoNN Member Posts: 43
    Sucky, sucky 10 dollars, sucky n fucky, 50 dollars, pay the price and the Pallets will sucky you, I am talking to you, Claudette mains.