Xbox lag unreal since update!

besjo33
besjo33 Member Posts: 22
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
playing killer on Xbox since this update is ridiculous, turning as a killer is so choppy I’m missing doors when in chases and survivors are teleporting away from me the frame rate has dropped significantly and it wasn’t good to start with! Anyone else having this issue? 

Comments

• LaggimuPrime
    LaggimuPrime Member Posts: 14
    Yea I have been seeing that quite often lately as well. It is probably the worst when playing as Clown. I think it might be some of the cosmetics or I have noticed it really bad when going against Kate. Possibly the hair physics? Not sure though. 
  • Smoker101
    Smoker101 Member Posts: 52
    All i see are frame rates drop when playing the clown
  • TinierPants
    TinierPants Member Posts: 5
    I’m having the same issue. Ever since the update came out. Survivor frame rate has been good but when I play killer, I can’t even hit people as rank 10 because they will attempt to juke me but because of the frame rate they’ll simply teleport behind me. I keep losing games over and over while I’m just trying to get as many blood points as I can for the blood hunt. I wish this could have been fixed before the hunt but I guess I’ll just have to deal with it.
  • TinierPants
    TinierPants Member Posts: 5
    I’m having the same issue. Ever since the update came out. Survivor frame rate has been good but when I play killer, I can’t even hit people as rank 10 because they will attempt to juke me but because of the frame rate they’ll simply teleport behind me. I keep losing games over and over while I’m just trying to get as many blood points as I can for the blood hunt. I wish this could have been fixed before the hunt but I guess I’ll just have to deal with it.
    Also, I wouldn’t blame a terrible connection because I check it everytime I play killer and I’m at 250mbs. For such choppy frame rate for killers at that speed shouldn’t be happening. I love the game but it’s just making you play survivor rather than killer in which I love playing as.