Tunneling, camping and depipping

If a survivor is tunneled or camped I don't think they should depip from the match, if they literally only get to be chased and sit on the hook with maybe a gen touch for the duration of that survivors match, they shouldnt have to depip because they literally are unable to do the objective because of that. Theres also the issue with the killer disconnecting or the lobby just crashing for eveyone mid-match, the players really shouldnt depip from that either because that isnt an intentional disconnect on their part and they have no control over it. Share your thoughts on this, I want to know if people think the same way I do about this

Comments

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,552

well if they de-pip they get less try-hard killers...oh wait because camping killers de-pip too

• Jamez666
    Jamez666 Member Posts: 26

If you get tunneled or camped you will get depiped, end of story. This is a ranked game and that's just how the cookie crumbles at low ranks.

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

Nah, if the killer camps or tunnels, you should depip. It's part of the core game. Now personally I don't agree with camping or tunneling since it's not a very fun way to play, but if the killer decides to do that, then they're most likely doing to depip themselves with this new system. Gens get done, people don't get injured, don't get in many chases, you get 1-2 kills = depip. If you fear camping/tunneling, just do well in a chase. Killers who do that sort of thing like camping are usually pretty bad to begin with. Now if the killer DCs, everyone else should blackpip unless they've done enough to pip. If more than one survivor has DCed before the game has started, then the game should just end with everyone else blackpip.

• ShirtlessDwight
    ShirtlessDwight Member Posts: 190

That's why I would never blame anyone who gets tunneled or camped for D/C

• HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358

lol, with the current system you can escape and still depip. ... sadly,... I know...

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    edited March 2019

Maybe they should not get caught. This is a horror game, you should be scared that the killer may tunnel or camp you. I assure you: My prey learns to fear that.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

That would mean... if a Killer gets gen rushed they shouldn't depip?

Where's the logic in that?

• Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406

The changes they have made make camping a sure way to depip. that works for me.