Plague buff when?

Wolf74
Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
edited March 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Will this killer recieve a decent buff in the near future or can we just put her in the trash bin with all the other invalid killer?

After the PTB, I had really high hopes for her to be a good killer, but the version that came live is terribly underwhelming.

Comments

• tomikomPL
    tomikomPL Member Posts: 97

XD it needs hard nerf, sorry but her speed with 1 hit vomiting is too op. You can do nothing as survivor if it will find you. This killer is even more annoying and worse than legion, it is next one i am going to leave after seeing in match at the beginning, and i will not even care about it

• dnj510
    dnj510 Member Posts: 438

Yeah, I think she is strong in most circumstances as it is.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Strong?

You gotta be kidding me... when?

Her infection takes way to long.

She has a hard time puking on anyone looping her.

She needs to waste time to gain time, by drinking from her fountains after she gave a free insta heal and even then she has to find someone while she has corrupt purge. And survivor see a huge visual clue that she has it and can hide to wait it out.

How is that strong?

• Petraaahh
    Petraaahh Member Posts: 208

@tomikomPL she's low tier, if you can't avoid her corrupt purge you need to learn how to play against her her.

Corrupt purge and vile purge is so easy to avoid just loop and brake line of sight

Any survivor with half a brain can destroy plague she's easy to counter and even from a survivor perspective she needs a buff

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Agreed, she's quite weak. Barely mid tier against competent survivors. Her Corrupt Purge is also rendered basically useless as rank 1's just don't ever use the fountains and now you're just getting pallet looped all game like any other killer and with zero map pressure.

She's quite fun, I just want her to be made rank 1 viable so I can actually play what I want and not be forced to play nurse if I want to win.

• pandorayr
    pandorayr Member Posts: 603
    edited March 2019

GIT GUD

the new killer es mid-tier..op? learn to play

• Sergei_K
    Sergei_K Member Posts: 43

I played a lot on the plague and I think she pretty balanced. Of course, whan buying a new DLS, wanted to be a bit OP for some time before nerf, but apparently not this time.

But there is one thing that causes me strong frustration. It's is when I did the hard work accumulating corrapted fountains  and at one moment they are all cleaned and I get corruption when I don’t need it.

Also, I think that the more survivors were infected, the more time they should lose using the fountain.

And sometimes the survivors do not use fountains at all, preferring to genushit while being infected and palletloop the killer who is not capable of becoming corrupt.

• ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,840

Her vomit is literally only ever feeling strong WHEN you have her best add ons. Even then at best case scenario you find yourself passing up chances to hit survivors to potentially one hit them later.

Say you're using the maximum VIle Purge affect add on. You still need to hit the survivor with nearly all of the vomit to get them into the one hit stage. Then if the survivor isn't ya know...an idiot? They will be able to avoid you at least for a little bit. Making it once again just a trade off. Getting them sick and slowing yourself down when you could've just hit them.

Would be nice if some new killers had powers and not illusions of a power. She should also still be able to infect gens and the environment with Corrupt Purge...even if it only counts as Vile Purge obviously. Several times I found myself not wanting to switch to Corrupt purge because it would remove the vomit from the gens I am trying to protect with it.

• NathanExplosion
    NathanExplosion Member Posts: 337

@Wolf74

It will come alongside the Freddy rework.