Lightweight and Predator

Lightweight should reduce footstep sounds while Predator should increase them.

Comments

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583
    edited February 2019

I agree. A few weeks ago I asked Lightweight was buffed, in consequence of the remixed sounds and volumes of the 2.5.0 patch: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/40837/footsteps-sounds-and-lightweight :)

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

FINALLY, someone remembered them talking about this. I agree, Predator needs SOMETHING in order to make it better. It's sooooooooo bad.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

I would like to be able to show my support by just giving you a vote up, but that doesn’t do much to help more people see and think about your post. Therefore, have a comment from me.

• Robb_Stark
    Robb_Stark Member Posts: 87
    edited March 2019

I would rather have Lightweight make Scratchmarks disappear even faster, like 5 seconds on tier 3. In its current state, this Perk is useless/very inconsistent.

I have been using it for hundreds of hours thinking that it helped, but it did not. I paired it with Premonition and even if I started running as soon as Premonition lit up (the Killer was 36 metres away) AND even if there was a lot of cover between us, the Killer still managed to track me because of the Scratchmarks. Whenever I ask the Killer in the endgame chat whether they saw my Scratchmarks, they say they did, but the Scratchmarks were a little bit hard to follow (slightly faded). We tested it in a Kyf match too and the Killer confirmed he could track me because of them.

For example, I was behind the main building on the Gas Heaven map. The Killer was in front of it, on the opposite side, 36 metres away. I ran a little bit and I hid behind a rock somewhere to the left, while I was completely out of the Killer's sight. He was still able to track them as they weren't gone, only less visible.

Post edited by Robb_Stark on
  • NeaJovovich
    NeaJovovich Member Posts: 234

If they want to break up the meta of SC, DS, Adrenaline, and Borrowed Time, they need to start buffing these forgotten perks.

Lightweight should really remove scratch marks after 5 seconds.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,238

With how devs manage killer's ability to hear stuff, i wpuldnt trudt them with sich a tweak.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Yes please, I like this change.