question to the Billy mains out there

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Can someone here teach me how to play hillbilly?

Still on the Hiatus but I might come back if you guys teach me how to play that big man

Comments

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

I'll just leave this here:

It's the best and most complete guide you'll find.

• Hoodied

@tt_ivi_99 Thanks my dude/fellow human

• Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429
    edited March 2019

BBQ, Ruin, Franklins and Nurses is my Billy build and it's very toxic, swap Franklins for Sloppy Butcher if you want to get more mileage out of Nurses Calling but either way they will suffer.

• Hoodied

@Killmaster I will try that build, I just suck as billy tho and need the c o n t e n t

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649

Yep, best guide atm.

OP, the most important thing is to learn curving. This will make you a real threat for high skilled survivors. Also patience, a lot of patience. Sometimes it's tempting to M1 someone before he vaults a window. But often it will save you more time trying to m2 that survivor after the vault.

Good luck and have fun mastering Billy

• Mr_Black
    Mr_Black Member Posts: 93
    edited March 2019

I mostly use chainsaw to get around, I'll saw people if they in my line of sight when travelling or if I see them on a gen or know they are on a gen in the distance... I do this as I like bamboozling and outsmarting which you can't really do with a chainsaw... I use Enduring, Unrelenting (waiting for ruin or BBQ), Bitter Murmur and tinkerer...

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861

Lol what’s up, remember the build I used on your SWF squad??

• Hoodied

@Speshul_Kitten Oh ######### hey, no I don't and about 60% of matches I ######### around so

• Speshul_Kitten

Perks: Ruin, BBQ, Enduring, Bamboozle (You could swap out Bamboozle for Sloppy but Bamboozle works better against good survivors who can loop your chainsaw)

Add-ons: Carburetor Tuning Guide, Thompson Mix, (Primer Bulb is good but the cool down makes a big difference when you’re playing good survivors, which is why I prefer Thompson Mix over Primer Bulb).

it was a gg though

• Hoodied

@Speshul_Kitten I will give that a go, but you are one of the 2 Billy's that I could not 360 the chainsaw

• Speshul_Kitten

I bet the other Billy is left handed too, might have something to do with thinking pattern..

whats your control sensitivity at?

And yeah I saw your build it was Ace in the Hole, Self Care, Ante Up and Head On (which has been kinda glitchy lately). So I kinda assumed you were messing around a bit lol

• Hoodied

I was @Speshul_Kitten, also at max, I was trying to get all of the teachable perks