Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which Survivor would you get along with the most?

Akibahara
Akibahara Member Posts: 78

Let's say you're transported into The Entity's Realm and you're around the campfire with every survivor. If you talked with them, which survivor do you believe you'd get along with the most. Why?

BONUS: Which survivor would you hate the most?

Comments

• Azgard12
    Azgard12 Member Posts: 335

Daddy David and I would get along very well.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,893

Dwight. He seems like a shy nerdy type, which I can relate to a lot. Plus the way he look nervous when he is waiting in a lobby, that imbues him with a sense of realism and again makes him relatable for me, because I would be nervous, too, in a crazy situation like that. The others usually look rather nonchalant, or even confident. I think Ace does actually be smiling lol.

Survivor I would dislike the most....probably Nea. She looks angry and moody lol.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

None.
    They're all despicable creatures.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    look at my name and tell me. Who do you think. 😂 (Tapp of course)

As for who i would hate? Probably David King. If he tried to start something.
  • Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

I can see myself either just being loud and obnoxious hanging with David or being one of the only people listening to Dwight.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Laurie and I would probably get along just for our desire to stab things.

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149

Bill and I would get along I think. Also Dwight would be cool, and David. Maybe Quentin for whatever he gets from the pharmacy.

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

Me and Jake would be buddies for life.

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

Nobody takes me in serious when I say that, but Quentin is my soulmate. We're both insomniac twinks and he looks the more human from them all - with his own weaknesses.

I always loved Laurie's character from the franchise - a deep, true strenght, she also looks like the cerebral type of girl - but for some reasons I believe she won't consider me seriously that much...

• DiegUaU
    DiegUaU Member Posts: 13

@Soren said:
    Nobody takes me in serious when I say that, but Quentin is my soulmate. We're both insomniac twinks and he looks the more human from them all - with his own weaknesses.

I always loved Laurie's character from the franchise - a deep, true strenght, she also looks like the cerebral type of girl - but for some reasons I believe she won't consider me seriously that much...

Same here!

• Vermii
    Vermii Member Posts: 4

I've thought about this and I feel like I'd get along with Claudette the most! Second is Dwight, mostly likely and maybe Feng.
    Claudette seems like a kind individual, someone whose easier to talk to. A little on the nervous side, but who wouldn't be in that situation? Same with Dwight. I feel like I could talk to Feng simply because of her background with video games so I know we would at least have that in common, lol.

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81

David. Shirtless David. Battle Mullet Shirtless David... why am i so gay ...

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Ace. We could have a few bourbons and challenge the other survivors to some (rigged) gambling activities to get all their good stuff.

Although I would totally try to cozy up to Dwight  ;)

I'd probably hate Jake tbh. Spoiled rich kid that runs away because his parents pressure him to do well. Living the high life must be so rough, let me listen to your tales of woe while I dine on my extravagant ramen bruh. 
  • ObscuredbyFog
    ObscuredbyFog Member Posts: 94

Either Claudette or Ace. I love science but I also love me some alcohol and gambling lol

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited May 2018

Quentin...but it'd probably be more than just getting along wink wink

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

david would be great. he'd talk like those fellas in the guy ritchie films.... and dwight would probably be cool too.... and even if hes not - hey, free pizza.... :D

• Akibahara
    Akibahara Member Posts: 78

For me, I'd imagine I'd get along with Dwight the most. I'd absolutely hate David.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Quentin. He swims  ;)
  • ApacheLand
    ApacheLand Member Posts: 35

Shag David, marry Dwight, kill all the others

• Boaris030
    Boaris030 Member Posts: 145
    edited May 2018

Claudette for me, I'm a nerd for science-y stuff like her.
    A survivor I would hate the most would probably be David, since the devs say he's an #########.

• Totohli
    Totohli Member Posts: 41

I'll do my best to get along with everyone, otherwise i'd be on the hook the entire game :p.

But in all seriousness... i have no idea, Feng Min maybe... i can appreciate the competitive attitude and i'll be there to support her because things got so rough!

• Lukegt
    Lukegt Member Posts: 7

I would get on best with either Feng or Claudette. I am also a nerd for science type stuff but also get on with the competitive side of Feng. So those two I would probably get on the most with.

• Mike_Karman
    Mike_Karman Member Posts: 28

If Laurie is the Laurie from the original Halloween movie then I think we would get along very well.
    David and I would probably not get along. Mostly because he wouldn't even talk to me :D

This discussion has been closed.