What Killer Do You Main and Why

Just curious who everyone plays and for what kind of reasons.

I main. Doc myself, not having to waste essentially any perks on tracking is nice and he has better defense against hookrushing then most. I find I do consistently the best with him, even if most killers are significantly better, no one pulls in the 4ks like doc for me.

What about you guys?

Comments

• Incirion
    Incirion Member Posts: 612

Spirit. Because she's hard to loop if you play her properly. Plus she's got the speed to cross the map relatively quickly to keep pressure up around the map with her haunting.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I main survivor but when I play killer Legion and Spirit. Legion is my pressure king and I started learning spirit recently.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,216
    edited March 2019

Dr Herman Carter

I just have the most fun with him. I like fooling with Survivors' heads more than outright killing them. Plus, he is amazing when it comes to getting bloodpoints, especially in the Deviousness category. Also, anti-stealth since not that many people (that I know of) run Calm Spirit. Although Spirit is slowly creeping behind.

EDIT: put wrong perk in.

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

Billy.

Great map pressure, is fast and has a one hit ability.

What more do you want?

Plus I usually do best with him.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

I've mained 4 killers so far over the course of a year:

1) Huntress

2) Doctor

3) Leatherface

4) Hillbilly

Right now I'm maining Leatherface again because of his unique AOE (Area Of Effect). His chainsaw attack is appealing to me even though it's a joke compared to Billy.

I'm planning to give Legion a shot soon when I got all the perks I need for them.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Wraith.

I love uncloaking and stopping chases before they even begin with Devour Hope.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

Anna and Susie.

Huntress because she was the Killer who brought me back to the game after leaving when I had a lot of bad and unfun games as Wraith during the Howling Grounds event.

Legion because I enjoy how weird and different Legion plays in comparison to every other Killer. Also running around smacking everyone a bunch of times is both fun and generates a TON of bloodpoints.

I still play and enjoy the other Killers, but Huntress and Legion are the ones I enjoy and play the most.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Spirit because of her awesome mindgames.

Hag because of her mindgames.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited March 2019

Nurse

I am sick of looping. And I have enough time to learn her properly. Though I am still far from being good. But I will get there eventually, hopefully.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

Freddy

Because clearly best killer in the game, too op plz nerf1!1!1!

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

Spirit. For educational purposes.

I just joined dbd in December 2018 and I have basic knowledge in chases and what not. My rank is basically around 10-12 skillwise and I find that besides watching videos where I can actually understand why the player plays a certain way as survivor/killer. Playing spirit has taught me a lot about it too and I am way above my survivor rank when I play as her. I seem to mind game with the best of them when I play as her. The ONLY other killers I've touched besides her are Cannibal, Wraith, Huntress, Clown, Doctor and Billy (without addons) for each of them (Painful Ik but I got into spirit while she was new).

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I play most killers but my favourite is Wraith.

Why? He's the only one who can Bing Bong the bell.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Wraith 'cause he's a good boy.

None of my other killers I'm accustom to and none have all the perks, even Wraith. I'm working on that.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Shocked at all the doctors on this thread.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Freddy because I love the character and o found out how to make his power work decently

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

I like the strategic playstyle the hag offers.

The spirit is a close second thanks to her mind game potential.

• Demoneulf7926
    Demoneulf7926 Member Posts: 5

Spirit, I joined the game when it was free on the PSN, she was new and I liked her play style. I 4K more with her than any other killers. Also I think she is the most fun to learn, as far as mind games and yoking people off the gens. Hag and trapper are tied for 2nd but Plague is quickly becoming a fav.

• WaffleFalafel
    WaffleFalafel Member Posts: 384

Freddy. I'm a pretty mediocre killer and I stay at ranks 12-7, so I just use a killer people don't know how to handle. When I see a good team, I use a different killer and try new things and see what works out to become better. I usually depip, though I can just rinse and repeat with Freddy when that happens.

• BillyIII
    BillyIII Member Posts: 365

Legion, because DCs mean ezpz games.

• nunadventures
    nunadventures Member Posts: 198

im Getting fairly alright with spirit so I play her more often. I started playing as her because I had a ritual with her and I decided I liked her best. But I would love to get good with huntress. I’m just horrible at aiming

• Jake5926
    Jake5926 Member Posts: 17

I personally play freddy. It started off as a meme kind of reason to play, but then I grew a fascination with him. I found a perk build that went well with him and I have loved playing him ever since.

Ps. (Perks I use are: monitor and abuse, unrelenting, NOED, and Spies from the Shadows)