Head On needs to be fixed

Salty_Pearl
Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

The range is so random and hard to get. I'll stun the killer when they are 10 feet away from the locker but when they are close I never stun them and just end up getting grabbed.

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

A lot of things need to be fixed.

• PunL
    PunL Member Posts: 136

A range indicator would help a lot.

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

It's sorely screwed up... don't care who puts a video out on using it "properly." I swear I'm starting to think there's a luck-based modifier to it, as I've used it in a build since day 1 of its release and it feels so hit-or-miss in almost entirely duplicate circumstances that it can't be 100% guaranteed hits in a certain range (or either -- most likely -- it's just bugged AF).

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
  • Marvett
    Marvett Member Posts: 159

The mere fact that Killers can grab you during the animation makes this perk literally useless.

Honestly I don't know if it's intended or just a bug.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

The biggest problem is probably the latency which leads to survs simply being grabbed out of the locker. Compare it to Dead Hard: If the latency is bad, you don't get the Dead Hard and get hit instead, despite having smashed the DH button 2 seconds earlier.

• ColgateAdvancedWhite
    ColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616

The stun happens after (or near the end of) the exit animation. This means there is a window for the killer to grab you mid-animation. The killer needs to be at the correct spot at the tail-end of the animation for the stun to happen.

In short, delayed and unreliable.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@Jigmac sounds about right, does not work as intended, stuns the killer when they are not near you

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

What the perk need is an area indicator AND the stun needs to be triggered at the very start of the "Jumping out" animation, not at the end of it.