Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Your best experience in DbD?

Livux
Livux Member Posts: 27
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

What is your best experience in DbD?

Be creative. I'm really excited about what you guys had.

Comments

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    edited May 2018

Successfully rescuing a 3-traps-on-the-basement-stairs basement hook with an insidious trapper at the bottom of the stairs.

The chain of events was incredible. I'll have to find you the vod. (It was a three-man-job, and it was so cool to succeed :p)

Found the clip! Unfortunately I can't find the full Twitch VOD for the end of it... but I'll keep digging! (https://clips.twitch.tv/AgileHyperCheesecakeTwitchRPG)

• Sloth910
    Sloth910 Member Posts: 4

getting a 4 man as freddy with no perks and no addons at a high rank

fookin delicious

• TheMatthewLee
    TheMatthewLee Member Posts: 25

That is a really hard question. I've had many great experiences since I have 1000+ hours. But I'd say one of the best experiences was escaping off the hooks by myself when the exit gates were powered, and escaping through the hatch. It was a terrifying and thrilling experience.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

Playing doc on grim pantry. Nobody is screaming so I guess they are all in lockers. All of a sudden I hear four screams coming from the basement. My first time dealing with the pizza Dwight squad.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

This was one of the best matches I had as a survivor. This Trapper was really good. He only allowed me to live cause he thought I was the only good survivor lol

http://www.twitch.tv/weirdkid5/v/258046465?sr=a&t=1s

• Sabinzie
    Sabinzie Member Posts: 7

Killing a tbagging claudette at the exit with myers tombstone.

• Xen
    Xen Member Posts: 12

18 time in 18 games, 4/4 with the Doctor (emblem system).

• BogdanNEK
    BogdanNEK Member Posts: 65

4 survivors escape is always a great one.

• BogdanNEK
    BogdanNEK Member Posts: 65

@Xen said:

Nice one. Don't forget to mention the rank and hours in game. Good performance, tho!

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Recently, this one was hilarious :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1eRTP-ZKRE

• HookMeDaddy
    HookMeDaddy Member Posts: 13

First year when gen regression wasn't a thing! When the game was actually scary and you had to actually work together. Not be perk abusive 😉

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Killing all four using a 5T H:DH.

• Xen
    Xen Member Posts: 12

@BogdanNEK said:

@Xen said:

Nice one. Don't forget to mention the rank and hours in game. Good performance, tho!

actually, Rank 8 and 1900hrs.

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57

Probably when I was playing Nurse (still learning btw), and this nea was messing around in the shack trying to get my attention. I managed to get her pretty much immediately and she DC'd. I laughed for a while and let the rest of the survs finish their gens and gtfo

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

Anytime a sad camping killer is outwitted and we all escaped.

• Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    Best experiences honestly is when people are friendly in the post chat after and sometimes I end up making new friends.

Also when I murder 4 people.....
  • CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

@weirdkid5 said:
    This was one of the best matches I had as a survivor. This Trapper was really good. He only allowed me to live cause he thought I was the only good survivor lol

Hey could you actually post a video of you playing in the match instead of using a desperate attempt at a twitch bait? Thanks!

• Lonnye
    Lonnye Member Posts: 19
    Just playing nurse with shadowborn is the most satisfying experience ever 
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited May 2018

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@weirdkid5 said:

Hey could you actually post a video of you playing in the match instead of using a desperate attempt at a twitch bait? Thanks!

Oh ######### my bad. I didn't realize this had happened. I was posting from mobile so it seems like the link was incorrect. My apologies, can a mod come and clean this up please?

It looks like twitch links don't really work too well on this website. Here is the link that doesn't default to a hyperlink. Sorry about that

twitch.tv/videos/258046465

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

whenever me and my team of solo survivors manage to bully a camping killer and have everyone escape. I love those games. Bonus pts if the killer DCs