LOCAL MAN LITERALLY TOO STUBBORN TO DIE

Peasant
Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
edited April 2019 in General Discussions

After the release of the newest survivor:

Ash

Survivors were granted access to the new perk Mettle of Man which grants them 1 extra hit in a chase.

David King wasted no time and promptly combined the perk with Adrenaline, Dead Hard, and Borrowed Time, as well as an instant heal of his choice.

Now he can absorb up to at least 4 hits before being downed by the killer.

Local gang leader Frank expressed concern at the potential this has in the right hands.

"I just kept stabbing this guy and he wouldn't go down. Eventually I guess he tripped or something and fell over but before I could pick him up some dark-haired woman in a pink shirt ran over and stabbed him with a needle or something and he got up again. Naturally I kept chasing him but somehow I lost track of time and he went down just at the exit gate's edge and escaped. I don't know what happened, but I do know I am thoroughly confused."

Coming up next local killer Amanda Young meets with BHVR developers and asks why she's incapable of picking up disarmed reverse bear traps and rearming them in a trial.

Comments

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Let's see if the 3 others have an insta heal and they all save one guy then you might have to hit a survivor 10 times before hooking them :D

• Mcfred
    Mcfred Member Posts: 152

...Back to you Ron....Ron?...Ummmm guys where's Ron? {camera tilts to the floor to see plague vomiting, pig t-bagging and clown taking Ron's finger}

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Feels like DH, MoM, Adrenaline and Self-care are gonna be the new meta. Together with an insta-heal medkit for good measure.

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

Tbh with the med i doubt they will even use SC im thinking more DS

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Thanks for the laugh, lol.

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    edited April 2019

I was just thinking about this.

I unhook my friend with my borrowed time, he takes the killers agro, gets tunneled, gets hit for borrowed, uses dead hard, gets hit for mettle of man, gets hit and downed, uses decisive strike.

The combo from hell. Why not add adrenaline for the perfect wombo combo?

Adrenaline, dead hard, mettle of man, desicive strike.

Just hope a teamate has borrowed on lol.