The End of Prestige 3 Killer skins

Options

Hello people of the fog,

well because of the new in-game store, i think we will not see a complete Prestige 3 anymore. Or they become really rare.
Don't understand me wrong, i really like the the in-game store. (bought a lot of skins^^)

But i really like the P3 outfits. See you out there ;)

Comments

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474
    Options

The Dr. thinks people are going to pay up to $10 per skin? Perhaps some will, but not as many as you think if you believe T3 will become rare.

Personally, I'm not spending one cent on cosmetics. I take that back....IF they lower the price to $5 for 1,000AC....I MIGHT consider it.

On that note, I only run my T3 Billy blood soaked.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

The only Killer outfit I am considering purchasing is the dark veiled Nurse outfit. That one looks fantastic. The rest are really meh. My Hag in her P3 looks so much better, although one or two of her bodies might work well. The darker ones at least. It sucks because I really dislike playing the Nurse, and am just going to use other Killers to farm BP for her to level 40, but the Killer side of the store was a big letdown for me.

Lettuce Hag is horrible btw. Just thought I'd put that out there. P3 ftw!

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    Options

So far i like more the p3 clothes for my main killers too, nurse and huntress, i will only change it for a really good skin. Right now i think the good skins in the store are mostly for survivors.

And indeed the p3 clothes are more exclusive cause you have to grind a lot for reaching p3 in a character. While purchased skins can be obtained by just pressing a button. But if one day they realease some really nice looking skins that i like more than the p3 i surely buy them.

• flamestandish
    flamestandish Member Posts: 130
    Options

I am sure, people will still use the P1,P2,P3 skins and legacy skins.

But yes, The new store will bring a lot more unique-ness to the game.

I am yet to see a Pizza Dwight pop up in a lobby since the store opened.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options
    The new skins just look so much better than most of the P3 sets. That being said, mixing and matching is good. I'm in the process if getting P3 clown so I can have the bloody mask with his black and purple outfit. 
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    edited July 2018
    Options

IMO, most of the outfits are bleh, or just recolors. The only ones I really like are red dress Hag, Russian-looking Huntress, the wedding dresses for the Nurse, and the garbage bags for the Nurse. Of course Nurse has the most outfits I like, because I absolutely suck at Nurse.

The Trapper and Wraith have some decent weapons, but I don't like their special outfits at all. The Hillbilly has nothing good. The Doctor, eh... his new stuff is decent but it just doesn't jump out at me. Some of the Clown's recolors actually look better than his normal outfit, but I don't like the special outfit at all, especially the wooden-like mask.

Again, that's just my opinion. Some people seem to like the ones I dislike, so I guess it's all good in the end.

• StigWH68
    StigWH68 Member Posts: 22
    Options

I also got the doctor in P3 and all u get after levelling up 200 lvl all u get is some blood on ur coat and face and on the weapon ??? thats why i dont prestige any characters anymore its just ######### cosmetics !!!! Hwo give a F*** about cosmetics :D stupid

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

@flamestandish said:
    I am sure, people will still use the P1,P2,P3 skins and legacy skins.

But yes, The new store will bring a lot more unique-ness to the game.

I am yet to see a Pizza Dwight pop up in a lobby since the store opened.

I have the Pizza Hoodie does that count?

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

For survivors yea, but for killers I don't think soo
    killer skins are expensive AF

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Options

@StigWH68 said:
    I also got the doctor in P3 and all u get after levelling up 200 lvl all u get is some blood on ur coat and face and on the weapon ??? thats why i dont prestige any characters anymore its just [BAD WORD] cosmetics !!!! Hwo give a F*** about cosmetics :D stupid

Actually, it also improves your chances of getting items, offerings, and addons of higher rarity in the bloodweb.