Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Let’s talk D-Strike!

ok I like new idea for d-strike, the pause for the killer while on the shoulder, but seems weak by default. Perhaps boosting wiggle speed for the paused duration by 10/15/20%?

Comments

• NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50

There have been many times as survivor where I was just a millisecond away from struggling out of the killer's grasp by the time I was hooked, and the reworked version of DS would have gotten me out. Not to mention the fact that your teammates can body block and flashlight the killer on top of the 3 second stun. I think the nerf will put it right where it needs to be, but I don't think it still warrants such a difficult skill check.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

@NotBiasedAtAll said:
    There have been many times as survivor where I was just a millisecond away from struggling out of the killer's grasp by the time I was hooked, and the reworked version of DS would have gotten me out. Not to mention the fact that your teammates can body block and flashlight the killer on top of the 3 second stun. I think the nerf will put it right where it needs to be, but I don't think it still warrants such a difficult skill check.

I believe Tier I Overcharge's skillcheck would suit Decisives change.

• NotBiasedAtAll
    NotBiasedAtAll Member Posts: 50

@Brady
    Yeah, that doesn't sound too bad.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    No need for increased wiggle speed, any increased wiggle speed is bad. All survivor perks must be made with three things in mind.
    Any survivor perk can exist 4 on a team like 4 leaders or bnps for example. What is the risk-reward ratio of this perk? Not being able to use a perk isn't a risk, it's breaking even, good survivors can do great with no perks, one less from the typical sprint burst-selfcare build isn't going to kill them. Lastly, swf is a broken mechanic and the game literally isn't made for it which is why it was added later and they have to balance it with a type of honor system to hide the killer's perks till the end of the game. How can this perk be abused or how well can it be abused by swf?