What would you do in this situation?

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Situation: You downed a survivor in shack and do not know where the other 3 survivors are, basement is not in shack, pallet is still up, the nearest hook will allow you to almost not hook the survivor, leaving them at 99%, you downed an Ash, but you do not know if they have flip flop or not, the other 3 survivors were meg with a med-kit, a jane with a map, and a Laurie with a flashlight, before downing the Ash you found out that meg has sprint burst and Jane has head-on, Laurie is the obsession and has the perk Object of obsession and has just been unhooked within 20 seconds and is still injured

Rules: Use your perk build and killer that you use on a normal game, NO ADD-ONS, please do not change your build just for this situation

Comments

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

Try to find a hook. If they break out try to down them again. If other body block, enjoy getting a hit on them.

Not hard.

• Hoodied

@malloymk What is your killer perk build?

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Pick up Ash and carry to a hook. Nobody blocks Freddy. 😊

• Hoodied

@NoShinyPony Reconsider the flashlight Laurie and Jane with Head-on, Freddy can still get blinded and stunned by an awake survivor

Also, what is your perk build for this situation?

• Numinous
    Numinous Member Posts: 42
    edited April 2019

Either leave them on the ground or try to carry them to a hook. If someone tries to block, just drop them and chase the bodyblocker. Let them get picked back up by someone else.

Also, I don't know why I quoted you; My bad.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@Hoodedfengm1n I look to a wall just in case. But most survivors can't blind Freddy when they aren't asleep. Jane is already dead. 😛

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Brute force. Most of my killers have iron grasp equipped, and as the Trapper I can trap the pallet. I also have Enduring equipped on him, so it is a simple matter of taking the stun.

For the flashlight, I can look at a wall.

• Hoodied

@Shad03 If ash has Flip Flop and hits the 50%, will Iron grasp save you or will they almost be hooked

@NoShinyPony Aim for the BuNs!!!1!

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Usually I bring this perks on my main man Wraith: Save The Best For Last, Enduring, Distressing (One "Surprise Hit" is like 1100 BP, holy ****), and then it depends let's say...Agitation (I don't have BBQ or Ruin on him yet unfortunately, I just can't find them).

Knowing that Laurie has been saved not long ago, Meg might have an Insta-heal and Ash may have Flip Flop I pick him up immediately. Now it can go two ways.

Either Meg or Jane will try to stun me. I avoid the lockers and pallet as well as I can, Agitation will help a bit.

Avoiding the flashlight won't be too much of a problem, just need to hope they aren't already at the hook ready to bodyblock or sabotage.

If I am unable to avoid the stun I pray it's not the Meg. If it is not I will go straight for Ash again.

There are many ifs

• Hoodied

@LCGaster Exactly why I made this situation, there is many possibilities that can happen, each change with your build

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Hoodedfengm1n If Ash has Flip Flop, he might not make it still. Since I am usually the kind of Killer that picks up someone immediately. So worse comes to worse, he might get off my shoulders from wiggling.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523
    edited April 2019

Ideally you would face a wall, but if that is not an option and they aren't up against a wall, facing the corner with either the lockers or the corner opposite the lockers would be a pretty safe bet. In order to get into position for a blind the survivor with the flashlight would need to spend a significant amount of time getting into position in order to blind you.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

Trapper - enduring, agitation, spirit fury, deerstalker.

I would trap the window,pick them up trying my luck for the closest hook going through the pallet if its the way to the closest one I would be glad if someone tried to pallet save tbh that's two off gens and the god pallet gone.

• Hoodied

@Shad03 I am also that type of killer, but I would look at a wall and usually run Iron to confirm the hook almost all the time

• Hoodied

@twistedmonkey If your spirit fury is ready, you wont even have to manually break the pallet, and yes god pallet being gone can help the situation fairly well

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

Depends on the killer. Lately I've been farming for bp with doctor. Bbq, distressing, can't think of the name but it gives you 50% bonus for hunting, and ruin.

• Hoodied

@ModsAreFreeLaborLOL He/She was promoted