All upcoming perk changes for those who havent seen

At some point I gave up on the pointless arrows. Not going to post every picture shown for the Trapper and Hag buffs but heres a last picture for the BNP nerf.

For the full recap with commentary check out the Q&A Session for yourself.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JmyIbKL3kxg&t=1480s

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    thank you
  • Shirokuro
    Shirokuro Member Posts: 182

Pretty good job so far

• Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    Definitely running calm spirit
  • Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Too bad Decisive Strike and Self Care changes aren't going in for a long while. They aren't going to be in the PTB, so they won't make it to the MId-Chapter Balance Patch most likely. We might see them in some form when the new Chapter comes out, but don't hold your breath.

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

@Mringasa said:
    Too bad Decisive Strike and Self Care changes aren't going in for a long while. They aren't going to be in the PTB, so they won't make it to the MId-Chapter Balance Patch most likely. We might see them in some form when the new Chapter comes out, but don't hold your breath.

Probably 2,5 months from now yeah.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Sole Survivor seems the exact same........... just with metres instead of percentages.

Bitter, Dark Sense, Calm Spirit = New Meta and I think I'm okay with that. I have a feeling Bitter and Dark might need slight nerfs but other than that I like them.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Unit said:
    Definitely running calm spirit
    It's still a really good perk, it's just bugged so you still set off crows with it. All they have to do is fix it so that the perk worked if they wanted people to use it.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Brady said:
    Sole Survivor seems the exact same........... just with metres instead of percentages.

Bitter, Dark Sense, Calm Spirit = New Meta and I think I'm okay with that. I have a feeling Bitter and Dark might need slight nerfs but other than that I like them.

Sole Survivor is kinda weird... It like promotes not helping your team as much so you get bonuses.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Omg if they change decisive strike I'm never playing this game again😭      jk just thought I'ld say it before someone else does.
  • NeoVid
    NeoVid Member Posts: 37

There's been plenty of talk about the nerfs, but I'm really impressed that perks like Deja Vu and Murmur are changing from "wasted space on the bloodweb" to "useful."