What add-ons pair well with nurse

Okay now today starts the day that I get my nurse game back up to Snuff where it should possibly be. I waited months just to train with the nurse so I won't get completely destroyed but I still find it a bit difficult. Given the fact that she's one of the highest skill cap killers in the game I would like to know any add-ons that would help me in my endeavor.

I play this game on both PS4 and on PC and the perks I am using that seemed to help quite a bit are

Nurses calling, barbecue and chili, sloppy butcher, and thantophobia.

One helps me track them after I hook in the rest just help me find survivors and slow the game down just a little bit.

Comments

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Well if you are talking in power without taking in account the player's skill I would say range addons or speed addons but if you are talking about addons making her easier to learn I would say pocket watch for less stun time.

• kitsune_kun10
    kitsune_kun10 Member Posts: 16

I agree with going with ranged or speed addons for her. going the extra distance with blinks can help in traveling around the map. unless your going for a specific build such as heavy smoker nurse. I wouldn't use her rare addons unless you use another addons to counteract the downside of the purple one.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148

Omega blink nurse is the most op killer in a game. I doubt survivors will ever be able to win a game against her. Take whispers, bbq, agitation, make your choice and as soon as you see your first bbq aura and if you do everything right mark my words survivors wont be able to progress a game furthermore.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Sniper Nurse:

Discordance, Surveillance, Nurse's Calling, Spies from the Shadows and Iron Maiden

Barbeque and Chili

Rancor

Hex: Devour Hope

Any add ons that extend the length of your blink or make your blink speed faster.

If you know how to hit your blink and get the stacks of Devour Hope, you can one shot people and see their auras any time and be a complete hell of a one shot DC machine, TR will mean nothing in the land of hitting your shots.

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354

Learning nurse while using addons is a bad idea beacuse its going to mess up your muscle memory, shes the best killer in the game perkless and addonless so get her basics down before you start messing with your blink timings by equiping addons. Shes not like wraith or freddy or old pig were addons are a big deal.

• Thicc
    Thicc Member Posts: 12

If you want to play with 2 blinks and practice you could use pocket watch+metal spoon it wont effect your blink range/speed only reduce fatigue so you can get used to blinking without being punished by fatigue as much

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Omega blink (Ataxic Respiration+Catatonic Boy's Treasure) is the best combo followed by extra blinks.