Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I think Killers should always try to send this message

Chase a Survivor, the guy decides to taunt/tea-bag/be a general #########, the guy should always, always, ALWAYS be hard camped especially if you're using a chainsaw Killer.

### ranking up. ######### the bloodpoints. ######### the gens. People like this should always be hard camped. Maybe, I'm being very optimistic, if they get hard camped enough god damn times they will finally take the hint that acting like an ######### will just lead to being hard camped.

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

You do realize they do it for a reaction right? You’re literally doing EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what you should do. If they never get a reaction, it’s insult power will slowly fade.

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568

Yeah, they want to make you salty, and you're demonstrating to them that they succeeded.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

So many bad words in one post lol. They aren't going to change their playstyle because you camp them, the people that play toxic againts a killer do it on purpose because it's fun for them.

The best you can do it's try to punish him but without giving away your match and your fun. If you do that you are letting him win and his teammates because sometimes there's a killer taunter on purpose in a SWF.

• Kaskrane
    Kaskrane Member Posts: 35

@Irisora said:

The best you can do it's try to punish him but without giving away your match and your fun. If you do that you are letting him win and his teammates because sometimes there's a killer taunter on purpose in a SWF.

^^^
    And it's often that one guy who knows where every pallets and windows are. And how to use them =')

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

@Kaskrane said:

@Irisora said:

^^^
    And it's often that one guy who knows where every pallets and windows are. And how to use them =')

Yes the famous looper. Going for that guy non-stop will mostly leave you with a 3 or 4 escaped survivors.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    You’re just giving them he reaction they want... it doesn’t matter how you treat a tea bagged / flashlight spammer / OchiDO wanna be. If you give them any special attention, they “win.” Even if you Kill him “Oh just couldn’t take your eyes off me could you? I’m so awesome you just HAD to make sure I died. I’m great I know, but damn duud.”

I just say whatever and play like normal. I don’t. Give them any special treatment. They die, they die. They live, they live. Though the toxicity from Survivors on PS4 is at an all time low for some reason. Then again, I’m a Nurse Main, Survivors tend not to try to be toxic, and taunt the Nurse that can actually land her Blinks. It’s usually a free trip to the hook if you try. ;)

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

Whats the point? Why fight toxicity with toxicity? I only patrol hooks if I have a reason to do so, such as all the gens being done or I know the particular survivors rush the hook. 90% of my games end with "gg" and everyone goes on their way.

Yeah sometimes I run into those OoO Survivors that want to teabag across the map. Yeah I sometimes I run into extremely toxic people in the endgame chat. It happens, just be the better person and walk away.

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
     Though the toxicity from Survivors on PS4 is at an all time low for some reason. 
    Might have something to do with reporting. I know I've personally reported toxic messages for a dozen or so players. If Sony doles out punishment for violating ToS  being banned from playing on PS plus for any length of time would correct such behavior or just remove them from the player pool.
  • kevinb420
    kevinb420 Member Posts: 32

Man, I just give them a nice extra hit on the hook.

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80

It's a trap. It's always a trap. You're being distracted from what their team is doing. Ignore the tea bagger and go hunting

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 228

You just wait for them to be forced to mess up trying to grab your attention and then take advantage.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Jack11803 said:
    You do realize they do it for a reaction right? You’re literally doing EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what you should do. If they never get a reaction, it’s insult power will slowly fade.

They do it to bully the killer while they still want to escape. Camping is not what they want to provoke with this behaviour

• Jack11803

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

They do it to bully the killer while they still want to escape. Camping is not what they want to provoke with this behaviour

This. I don't get how I'm "feeding the troll" by hard camping when I'm stopping them from playing the game for 2 minutes. I don't think they want to not play for 2 minutes and then die. I think they just want to teabag as much as possible and make sure when they escape the Killer can see them teabag some more.

Too bad as a survivor I can tell you you’re wrong

• Jack11803

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

This. I don't get how I'm "feeding the troll" by hard camping when I'm stopping them from playing the game for 2 minutes. I don't think they want to not play for 2 minutes and then die. I think they just want to teabag as much as possible and make sure when they escape the Killer can see them teabag some more.

So you teabag constantly and when someone hooks your ass you think "YAS! I GOT HOOKED! HE'S WASTING HIS TIME CAMPING ME TO DEATH! THIS IS SO GREAAAATTT! JKADHJKASFHJKASFHJKASH!"

I doubt that. I think some dedicated autists, the same kind that will wait at a hatch or at the exit gate to teabag for hours on end, might think that. But I doubt most of the trolls get off on not being able to play for 2 minutes.

I am, actually autistic.

• Jack11803

@Jack11803 said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

So you teabag constantly and when someone hooks your ass you think "YAS! I GOT HOOKED! HE'S WASTING HIS TIME CAMPING ME TO DEATH! THIS IS SO GREAAAATTT! JKADHJKASFHJKASFHJKASH!"

I doubt that. I think some dedicated autists, the same kind that will wait at a hatch or at the exit gate to teabag for hours on end, might think that. But I doubt most of the trolls get off on not being able to play for 2 minutes.

I am, actually autistic.

And no, I don’t do that, I never t-bag, but I do think people who are bothered by it are quite sad. Either way, the reason I said that was because I’ve played with people (SWF) who were toxic, and they very much had their ego inflated.

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    I go both ways with “toxic” survivors. Sometimes I’ll just “shut down” and try not to care too much if I’m getting crouch-spammed, looped, or any other exploit is being used. 

Other times if there’s one particular survivor who seems “better” than the rest of the other survivors (has prestige 3 outfit and “hot perks”) at rank 20; I’ll camp or slug the acid outta’ them!
  • Jack11803

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

I am, actually autistic.

To the absolute surprise of no one.

Eh, nice try at an insult

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    edited July 2018

But by ignoring them, aren't you giving them the win? They can go through the game with zero worry

(P.S. How are you my fellow brother in shitposting )

• franticpig29
    franticpig29 Member Posts: 102

When I play killer I don't care that the survivors t-bag. My feelings don't get hurt like some people. I also never camp people because I hate camping.

• Jack11803

@MineAntoiya said:

But by ignoring them, aren't you giving them the win? They can go through the game with zero worry

(P.S. How are you my fellow brother in shitposting )

Not if you kill them and don’t camp. Then the my feel like a burnt hairy turd, and send you hatemail. SUCCESS

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Good for you, i don't think that they SHOULD at all.