Xbox 1 bad framerate 2.0

Killer is unplayable.   Literally get 360d because the framerate is so bad.  They literally just released this patch.  What the hell bhvr?  Unacceptable.  Nobody play tests console patches for this game.   

Comments

• apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295

I was worried about this since so many pc players were complaining about poor framerate.

• BigBadWolf1928
    BigBadWolf1928 Member Posts: 4
    It's on pc as well?  Jeez.  I don't understand what these devs are doing.  I had my hopes up.
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    I would be laughing so hard if Sony sent the patch back because of the bad framerate and when we finally get it the frames are fine XD
  • BigBadWolf1928
    BigBadWolf1928 Member Posts: 4
    Sony probably sent the patch back because of the bad framerate.   Probably why ps4 is delayed
  • WINTERS
    WINTERS Member Posts: 127
    Really? I was hoping they would have fixed it with all the waiting you players had to endure. 

I'm still waiting though  :'(
  • Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

Nurse is laughably unplayable. All 4 survivors laughing on their way out of the exits, but you have to shoo them out or they'll just take the game hostage and won't ever leave because they know the killer doesn't have a concede option.

• Plagues7
    Plagues7 Member Posts: 17

On XB1S I am having games were I have the survivor in the middle of my screen (while countering a 360) and within striking range and missing. I literally have to strafe across while swinging to have a chance of hitting.

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
         I once watched a Meg run into a wall (lag) past the open hatch. After 5 seconds of this the hatch (mysteriously) closed and apparently she got away. 
         I wasn’t gonna grab her but man did she move fast?!
  • Tactics
    Tactics Member Posts: 9

Well maybe now they've got more money off us from the store they can put some back in and give us an Enhanced update like they talked about. They put all that time and money into a store but not into fixing the fps and graphics on xbox X

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

Probably why the patch isn’t out on PS4 yet. It happened with lullaby. Glad to wait for a not broken update

• ZeeDemon
    ZeeDemon Member Posts: 5

@Jack11803 said:
    Probably why the patch isn’t out on PS4 yet. It happened with lullaby. Glad to wait for a not broken update

Holy #########, you might actually be right.

And if so, that means it'll probably be another year before Xbox gets those improvements.

This whole thing is effed.