Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

For new nurse players

sorrowen
sorrowen Member Posts: 742
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

I know nurse can be very frustrating to play at first given how her power works and you will often mess up blinks and likely get stomped your first couple of games. But stick with her and get a feeling for her and you will see what makes her the most powerful killer. Also don't use add on's until you have a feeling for her blinks and how far they go as they can mess up more often then not. However once you get her blinks down you can find your own personal add on combo I prefer the speed blinks myself which pairs very well with tinkerer but her range add on's are also great :) best of luck new nurse players :)

Comments

• Thanks for the words of hope, I personally hate her gasping. Drives me mad.

• sorrowen

@MrChills said:
    Thanks for the words of hope, I personally hate her gasping. Drives me mad.

She was a real pain for me at first as well :)

• Onetrolltorulethem
    Onetrolltorulethem Member Posts: 16

Probably the hardest to learn, but definitely the strongest once you've learned!

• Samantha
    Samantha Member Posts: 20

Apparently she is much easier to use on PC than on console. I've tried her for daily rituals and such and just can't seem to do it well.

• sorrowen
    On PC she is much smoother I agree on console she is awful.
  • DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57

Ugh I've got 1600 hours and I hadnt touched Nurse at my 1400 mark. I've been trying so hard to learn her (maybe 50-70 hours worth?) and it's still ridiculously difficult. Sometimes I get stomped othertimes they get stomped. ######### me she's hard to learn let alone master. I got the muscle memory down for the most part, sometimes I don't take the time to look where I'm swiping on my blink and just go with my gut. Doesnt connect most of the time.