Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nurse help

So I've gotten several daily for the nurse now and i mostly skip them due to the fact i have a hard time playing nurse. I understand her power, what it does and the side effect, what i don't understand is the range. I know the longer you hold the farther you go, but i can't ever seem to predict where i'm going to precisely end up. Many times when i think i'll end up directly behind a survivor, i end up blinking in front of a barrier. Can any nurse vets give me a few tips for predicting my blinks?

Comments

• AsianMammoth
    AsianMammoth Member Posts: 86

There's really nothing else to say other than... train your blinks and predicitons. That's the only way you can learn. She's all about muscle memory. I recommend you do some KYF games with your friends just to train your blinks and etc., so you don't get too stressed by going against randoms (that WILL bully you for missing your blinks). I also recommend you watch some Marth88 Nurse plays, he's a beast with her.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

With most of the killers you just need to learn positioning and when to use the power/ where to use it. Nurse is very different from that because she is entirely worthless without her power and her power is based on muscle memory. I wish there was a way to help you out but the only way to learn nurse is practice. I can say that you need to look just a tad upwards when blinking or it completely messes you up.

• Baxterchen
    Baxterchen Member Posts: 60

ok thanks for the advice! i'll check him out!

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81

I had 99/101 achievements and one of them was 500 blink attacks. I got in within a week, from hardcore practice and it payed off. Always try to guess where they go. Depending on how far you look up or down, it will determine how far your blinks go, along with charge. Looking up will make you go farther, down making you teleport a few feet in front of you. BBQ + Chili, Shadowborn, Nurse's Calling and Knock Out is my favorite build on her, try it out. Practice makes perfect. Best of luck!

• Stnek
    Stnek Member Posts: 7

There is a purple addon which shows you your blink landing area, should help you out if you can manage to get it. You could even play KYF and practice there if you wanted.

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742

Practice,practice eventually you can basically predict where you will teleport too. I did use that add on but it messed me up more then helped honestly. I look at her closing her hand to see how far I will teleport honestly but I can generally teleport where I want.

• always look around when blinking and after blink. Also, learn to ignore the gasping or you'll go mad.

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57

practice. practice. practice. Unfortunately buddy, you are going to get stomped on your first 10 or so games. It's how it is. I'm having trouble learning her. Keep in mind that the max distance she can go without addons with a fully charged blink is 20m. Keep that in mind when you're trying to calculate your distance traveled, and where the survivor might be once you get to that distance. I know, a lot of things to consider.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

There's also a brown add on that does the same thing. Plaid Flannel.