The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What perks do you use on Legion?

I recently purchased Legion and have been having a blast playing him. What perks do you guys like to use? I like Ruin, Bloodhound, Monitor and Abuse, Discordance.

Comments

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532

Thanatophobia, whispers, nurses calling, and sloppy butcher.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932
    edited April 2019
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Enduring, Mad Grit (you'd be surprised how often survivors try to bodyblock me as the Legion), Deerstalker (experimenting a bit), and NOED (because why not?).

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher, Third Seal and Save the Best for Last

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Thanatophobia, Sloppy butcher, Brutal strength and STBFL.

• Jonathanskilz
    Jonathanskilz Member Posts: 403

Thats a bait

Kappa

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773

Bloodhound

Sloppy Butcher

Monitor & Abuse

Whispers

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861

Sloppy

Nurses

M&A

Ruin

literally no one escapes these games.

• HeHeBoii
    HeHeBoii Member Posts: 507
    edited April 2019

Monitor

Sloppy (or BBQ or Thana)

Stridor

Ruin

Since people don't want to heal against Legion (wise move tbh). Might as well punish em with stridor and hear their grunts.

• Navydivea
    Navydivea Member Posts: 114

Remember Me

Sloppy

Monitor

Ruin or Third Seal/Knockout for slugging.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

Very similar to your build. I just use BBQ instead of Discordance

• PreGum
    PreGum Member Posts: 64
    edited April 2019

Bbq, monitor, discordance, sloppy

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,552

Discordance, Thanatophobia, Franklin's and Bamboozle. Everyone wants to window tech a Legion, i make sure that doesn't happen

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932

Never thought about using Bamboozle on Legion. Seems interesting.

• Hex_Flex
    Hex_Flex Member Posts: 132

There is only 3 ways to play legion optimally and as fun as possible.

#1: Sloppy/Bloodhound/BBQ/Ruin

Any add ons

Smack 1 target twice, backoff, follow the trail like scooby doo, but keep your distance until bleed out bar reaches either 0 for a gurantee down, or 33% so you can 1 shot with 1 feral frenzy stabby stab.

#2: Dying Light / Remember me/ BBQ / Ruin

Franks Mixtape + either increased feral frenzy speed or longer duration

Equip green mori, with mixtape it takes 3 hits to down obsession (3 stacks of remember me), then mori them as soon as they get off the hook by downing with another 3 hits (boom 6 stacks easy and obsession is dead, nobody opening the gates)

#3: Monitor & Abuse / Sloppy Butcher / BBQ / Ruin

Cold Dirt (lower cool down) + Mixtape that lowers cooldown

"HeAlINg iS pOIntLesS aGaINsT LeGIoN!" Lol bet. smack a survivor once, chase them while in frenzy as they boost off, end frenzy slightly ahead of survivor as the rage/frustration thing the legion does is literally only 1 second with these add ons, then give em a smackin'

Currently you can run 2x knife add ons, they are bugged and increases mend time after each successful mend by around double the time. Had somebody mending for over 5 minutes in my game, just run bbq and get the poor little mender.

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767

Ruin, Thana, monitor and BBQ seems the most solid build for me. I almost always 4k-3k at rank 1 with it.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited April 2019

This build is strictly for efficiency in killing or point gaining.

Perks: Thanatophobia, Monitor and Abuse, Stridor, BBQ&C/Sloppy Butcher

Add-on's: Max Duration + Best available Cooldown reducer/stab wounds study.

Reason: M&A allows you to get much closer to survivors before going frenzy on them. Thanatophobia adds about 10 seconds on gen repair time when all 4 are injured. Stridor helps you hear most survivors loud and clear if they stay injured, and due to the current sound issues the game is having this becomes essential. BBQ&C mostly for points, but also minor Tracking, but if not after bonus BP go for Sloppy Butcher, as it helps ensure survivors take longer attempting to counter Thana and its even enhanced in effectiveness by Thana.

For the Add-on's, Max duration gets you a great amount of distance and time when frenzy'ing, especially if you use frequent lunges while chasing which will give you even more distance and speed. Best available cooldown is so that after a hearty frenzy chase, you can almost immediately recover from stun and catch up to finish em off. Stab wounds study is simply dirty to use in its place. All you have to do is end your frenzy via stabbing twice, then walk backwards away from your prey for 2 seconds which will end the chase, then casually walk in the direction they ran in, use Stridor to hear where they are, and catch them trying to mend. Since SWS cuts the timer down so much, by the time you find them they won't have a choice but to go down either by letting you hit them or bleeding out most of the time. Just know that they will hate you for this Stab Wounds Study tactic, and probably DC.

WARNINGS:

Currently the Filthy Blades (ones that increase mend time) are bugged to hell and considered cheating/taking advantage of an exploit if you use them, so get them in the blood web, but steer clear of using them until they are fixed.

Franks mix tape is devastatingly good, but if you use it be prepared to have everyone DC on you. The same can go for Stab wound Study, but to a lesser degree.

New Meta Thoughts:

I played Legion for a couple of weeks when they first came out, but due to the backlash against them and amount of DC's, I stopped because despite using them mostly for getting a ton of BP's its hard to get any BP's if everyone DCs the moment they see the Deep Wound Timer. However, after getting trashed by MoM in my recent games, I've gone back to Legion as they are 1 of the only killers who can counter it with their frenzy (MoM doesn't build stacks for frenzy strikes). I still get a bunch of DC's but we're in a DC epidemic currently so no more than usual, and the BP gain is a major plus for me. it came down to a choice of playing my best killer, getting bullied by new 2nd chance build meta's armed with MoM, and have people DC on me anyways for only 15-20k, or Play Legion and trash the new meta, get DC's but come out with 25-30k. That's right survivors... your multiple 2nd chance MoM builds have made me play Legion again, so really this is your fault.