Stop Bullying Legion mains!

Everyone has been picking on Legion players for long enough.

It is time to stop the hate, end the disconnects and accept that Legion mains are a real part of the community with feelings.

Why would you bully a group that has the power of Franks mix tape and Cold Dirt? Maybe more of us would run rulers and buttons if you guys and gals were nice :(

Comments

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

@AshleyWB Are you going to pick on us even after we get reworked one day? :(

I bet you are :(

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

@Bbbrian2013 Don't worry about Ashley, but as for now, just try to ignore the toxicity and enjoy who you like to play. Never let what other's do or say bring you down, just have fun and enjoy playing Legion, buddy. :)

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,583

i very much like playing my susie ^^

• BBQnDemogorgon

@Chaotic_Riddle I have to anyway at this point.

I've put 15M BP into Legion since hitting P3 50.

I'm committed to the Legion main life.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Legionnaires rise up !

• Plu

Stop bullying teenagers, @AshleyWB :'(

• Mushwin

@Bbbrian2013 i dunno i mean susie looks like she would sell your soul to satan for one corn chip

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@AshleyWB Put aside your hatred. We are people too, and only want to give 28 stab wounds in peace.

Going by your logic, survivors are very annoying. For various reasons. But since we're killers we aren't allowed to dc when things aren't going remotely our way.

• Plu

More of a gang than a cult but I see what you meant.

Can we get Passione skins for legion btw, a Trish Susie would be cool.

• Shad03

@Plu I want my prom Legion.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

I don't dc, those meddling kids do. It's simply a matter of patience really, if you can withstand the worst possible scenario you're fine until someone else doesn't want to and leaves. Then it gets choppy.

• Chaotic_Riddle

@Shad03 Frank with purple bowtie and purple hoodie WHEN????? ;0000

• BBQnDemogorgon

@Shad03 And Mask-less option

• Plu

Do you think the Legion would do the fortnite default dance after killing someone if they were millennials

• Shad03

@Chaotic_Riddle @Bbbrian2013

Yes, to both.

@AshleyWB I'm not sure if you are part of it, but there are people who advocate dcing against killers they dislike. Honestly, I dislike people advocating for it. But oh well.

• Shad03

@Plu

They probably would. But they are around the 199xs. So the internet was relatively new back then. They don't know what dabbing is, and mix tapes are a sign phones were those good ol' fashion bricks or teleboxes.

• BBQnDemogorgon

I'm glad this thread has turned into Legion positivity :) a rare thing to see

• Chaotic_Riddle
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,696

I still think that when you have X-Mix Tape equipped, going into Frenzy should cause Metal/Rock inspired music to play, depending on the tape.

• Shad03

@Bbbrian2013 Of course, once the LoL Gang join in, Legion topics become positive. Cause we dislike negativity at the best of times. Now if you want further Legion positivity, I humbly suggest you join @Peasant's Mount Ormond Resort in Off Topics.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@AshleyWB Not all legions are bad. In fact, just this morning I spared a Claudette that was afk in a locker and two more Claudettes in a different match who stayed when half of their team DC'd.

#NotAllLegions

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

I will never stop. Legion mains deserve it.

• Peasant
  • Shad03
    edited April 2019

@Chi Then Claudette main's deserve the tunnel and mori, it will never stop. The moris will keep happening again and again, and again. Now... And forever.

It's only fair.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

I don't let survivors bully me, I bully them

• Mushwin

@Shad03 hey don't pick on us C mains! lol

• Shad03

@Mushwin I'm only following Chi's example. Since she (I assume, tell me if otherwise) wants to bully Legion mains. Unfortunately you're gonna be caught in the crossfire. Sorry, friend.

• Mushwin

@Shad03

but...but...

• Shad03

@Mushwin ... I can't hurt you now... Darn.

But other Claudettes will still get 28 stab wounds until the bullying of Legions ceases.

• Mushwin

@shad03 LOL!

• Robb_Stark
    Robb_Stark Member Posts: 87

The ONLY thing I absolutely hate about the Legion is Killer Instinct. If that part of their Ability were gone there would be nothing wrong with this Killer.

Using exploits/powerful addons/tunneling is fine, but getting to see my Location just because you stabbed someone else while I was within your Terror Radius pisses me off.

• Shad03

@Robb_Stark So you want Legion to tunnel more so then most have to now? The intended play is using Killer Instincts to find more survivors. The Devs just didn't implement it right.

Also what the hell? How backwards do you have to be to be fine with all that? I'm one of the few who don't use exploits, I use powerful add ons when I want to, and tunneling is a last resort. Play Legion at high ranks, if you can consistently get 4ks without using any of the three things you mentioned, then you mostly will earn my respect.

Otherwise, don't say anything if you don't know what effect things will have.

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

Stop playing Legion. Easy solution.

• Peasant

@Shad03 Claudettes are adorable! How dare you declare war on them!

• Shad03

Because, my dear friend @Peasant, there is one bad apple. I decided that since a single Claudette decided to bully Legions, ALL Claudettes must be bad.

That's how it works, right?

• Peasant

@Shad03 You just need to discipline the bad Claudette and I know how! Simply slug them on a mattress with Knock Out. They'll learn to be nice after their time out.

• Shad03

@Peasant I could do that, but that'd be me going easy. And survivors never give the good Legion mains a easy time.

This very much confuses me.

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519

bad people bully legion mains

reasonable people bully legion

GAMERS BULLY THE DEVS FOR MAKING LEGION

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Is not the same thing. Survivors are pretty much a skin. Killer is a specific power that the other does not have. Not comparable at all, unless I said Susie/Joey deserves it, which I didn't.

• Robb_Stark
    Robb_Stark Member Posts: 87

@Shad03

"So you want Legion to tunnel more so then most have to now?"

Yes, I do want Legion to tunnel. There's nothing wrong with tunneling, it's a valid tactic.I don't know why so many people complain about it.The sooner the Killer gets someone out of the game the better. It's beneficial for them, they earn the time they need, so why shouldn't they do it? I personally don't rely on tunneling because I want to have fun, not necessarily to win. Moreover, if the Killer is tunneling, the other 3 Survivors are left alone for a while.

If the Survivors rely on looping to win (sometimes they even mock the Killer) and they eventually get caught, they deserve everything that is coming to them, including being camped/tunneled.

I would rather face a Legion who takes Survivors out of the game one at a time than a Legion who continuously interrupts everyone and forces them to mend. It's annoying.

"How backwards do you have to be to be fine with all that?"

The Killers are at a disadvantage. They need all the help they can get. (I'm a Survivor main by the way.) The things I mentioned, the ones you consider to be somewhat broken, are the least of my concerns when playing against a Legion to be honest.

"Play Legion at high ranks, if you can consistently get 4ks without using any of the three things you mentioned, then you mostly will earn my respect."

I'm afraid I don't understand. You would normally say that ^ to someone who complains about those Legion-related "issues". I'm perfectly fine with them so...

If what you're trying to point out is the fact that Legion should not rely on good addons to win, then I agree. Legion should be buffed. Being able to down a Survivor on the 3rd hit (by default) may do the trick.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

#not all legions

You guys are wonderful such fun nice attitudes.

Thanks to my experiments the shroud of separation caused more dcs than the legion so maybe the hate is slowly dieing.

Most legion mains I've had the pleasure of talking to and coming across in my research have been really cool and funny its been a wonderful experience.

• Shad03

@Robb_Stark You are the weirdest survivor I've ever come across. I've met some survivors who are actually pretty nice and want balance evenly. I've met survivors who are the worst. Then I meet you. I won't answer in full, as I cannot convince, I know that.

But I will say yes, tunneling is viable, if you have no other choice. The point of Legion is to slow the game and PREVENT all the survivors from catching a break. That's the point of the Legion, and the devs failed horribly.

I might be biased sure, but at least I try to think about balance. You say you are a survivor, yet I as a killer player, say you are completely and utterly out of touch with what people are complaining about.

You play like how you want to play, but to remove Killer Instincts from Legion will make the problem worse.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited April 2019

I love playing Legion. I just like the feel of him in play and find him a ton of fun. I don't care about 4ks or Pips or any of that. The only thing I play for is bloodpoints. And although I don't main any one killer just yet, Legion might very well change that.

@Shad03 Claudette mains are on the list? Got it. On it. We are Legion!