If you could refund DLC which one would you?

Personally would be Plague for me. I thought she was great in PTB and figured I could work through her nerf but...it hit too hard. Simply outclassed by other killers now. Not even that great for 1v1 anymore. I refuse to buy Freddy until his buffs which are soon™.

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Leatherface, I just find him boring and I already got his teachable perks so he's nothing to me now

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

I would agree on Leatherface but BBQ hasn't been in shrine. They won't do it so they can make the monies off him.

• TheRealDweard
    TheRealDweard Member Posts: 148

Probably Legion because he is not fun to play as or play against.

• Captain_Spaulding

Legion is my second choice. If I see a sweaty squadette team I run Legion to make them DC. Easiest wins ever. Other than that I stay away from him.

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474

Bought the game, haven't spent a dime since.

By the way, how does the store work. Is it either or, or both. Like I see something for sale for shards, but there is a cell cost as well. I only have about 15K shards saved...just wondered.

• Captain_Spaulding
    edited April 2019

You can buy the DLC package in the steam store for $5 or use shards. You just get a recolored shirt or something through the steam store. It's really up to you.

Edit: You can use either cells or shards if you see both.

• TheRealDweard
    TheRealDweard Member Posts: 148

No if it costs shards usually you can just buy it with shards. You can buy dlcs with cells but that costs money. Licensed characters can not be bought with shards.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

I wouldn't return any of them. I play every killer occasionally and don't really dislike any

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I would say Leatherface, but at least I have BBQ now

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649

Hag. Strong, but the playstyle is boring for me.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

SAW DLC

I don't like pig, I don't like her perks, I don't like quentin, I don't like his perks.

• TangledHelix
    TangledHelix Member Posts: 89

Legion. I barely play Legion or Jeff and ended up finding their perks very underwhelming.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

@Delfador

Quentin came with Freddy. You are thinking of Detective Fapp

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Honestly, I have no complaints about any of the DLCs, even Leatherface.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Probably none. They were like $5-8 on PS4. Once every few months that's nothing

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@LCGaster Oh yeah totally my bad.

It doesn't matter though, I don't like any of quentin or tapp's perks lol

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I wouldn't refund any but again I only ever buy DLCs that I know I'll enjoy like Spirit. Leatherface was worth it just because BBQ never shows in the shrine, I don't play him but it was worth it for the perk.

Doc is one that I bought for the Killer but simply don't play anymore just because of how weak he is so if I had to maybe I'd choose him.

• No1TheLarch
    No1TheLarch Member Posts: 221

Legion 100% Unless they rework him but atm he is very boring to play as and awful to play against. Pretty much everyone i know will DC against him if he has frank's and Moonwalking deepwounds timer is an exploit bvhr refuses to adress.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited April 2019

Freddy, Leatherface, Pig, because they are the weakest Killers beside Trapper

and the Devs have no plans of buffing them

Freddy's buff? Yeah it will take 2 years

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Freddy and Hag

• dummkopf
    dummkopf Member Posts: 5

Haven't bought many, but I would have to agree with Leatherface.

I personally don't find him too fun to play, and you can get the majority of his perks in the Shrine of Secrets. I can see why some may enjoy playing him, though.

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797

None because i unlocked all the non licensed ones with shards, Plus i'd delete Chapter 10 from existence.

You're welcome

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

I wouldnt refund any. All the ones I bought either got better or I got all that I needed from them.

Probably the only thing I regret is not buying the Shattered Bloodline DLC, and having unlocked Spirit with Shards.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

plague

jane and plague are boring to me

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

U lost teachable if refund ofc

M2 Killers rule know with MoM

Better to refund the never-buffed Freddy's

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

None

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164

Probably clown. I can't seem to win with this guy and I rarely use Bamboozle or PGTW.

• ShaneQ
    ShaneQ Member Posts: 134

I only buy the licensed dlc, wouldn't refund any of them, not even Freddy or Quentin sh*t

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    edited April 2019

Probably Meyers. I dont particularly like his perks OR playstyle, save for the trophy build and the occasional jumpscare for fun.

But I probably wouldnt refund any of them. Just if I had to pick.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Clown. I never play him or Kate. I might soon tho.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

None as i only buy DLCs for the survivors and i enjoy using various survivors. More the merrier.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

adam dlc since all hes perks are useless

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

Doctor and Spirit. Other than some of their perks (M&A and Spirit fury), those killers are just worthless scrubstompers.

• Aftertaste
    Aftertaste Member Posts: 315

Of Flesh and Mud Definitely

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Clown. I don't find myself using him or his perks at all. I know they're good but not for my playstyle. Alternatively Legion for obvious reasons.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Legions 100%. Mediocre to ######### perks and a garbage killer. Literally the only good thing to come out of that DLC was Discordance and you could simply use Surveillance to replace that.

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141

The only dlc I ever refunded was Freddy.

I haven’t bought a single DLC since Leatherface release in September of 2017? Iirc.