Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Please hear me out.. Legion needs a buff.. Real Talk

I'm going to start this post off with this statement.

I am a proud Legion Main and I will not longer let this community make me feel bad for it.

Every single night for the last month I have gone to sleep crying over what people have been saying to me in my lobbies after the game. You're trash, garbage player, ######### you don't deserve to live, thanks for ruining my game, you're a terrible person please quit, just uninstall, you're a waste of human existence. The list could probably go on for a paragraph. It isn't fair that I'm being punish for playing something that I love because it doesn't conform to what this community wants me to do.

For every other Legion out there. I want you to know that you are worth it! Just by playing Legion you made someone in the DBD community smile and brightened up their day. No longer will the Legion Mains fear the disconnects! WE WILL EMBRACE THEM AS OUR OWN! We'll put in our Frank's Mixtapes and our 5 minute Mend timers and rejoice because we Legion Mains are no longer living in fear!

Comments

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Don't feed them, they just don't know how to play against Legion effectively, he is good as he is now, I made a post on this.

Legion mains show that they are trying to make best of what the community sees as bad, genuine Legion lovers and Freddy lovers put the effort in to what people see as bad and prove them wrong.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    edited April 2019

Legion is...Genuinely in a good state right now, all things aside from the DC epidemic most Legion players have to deal with. He's affective in slowing the game down, looping, gen control, and his only weakness is DC'ing and end game, but that's about it, at least, from what I've seen.

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

Pretty much the roles are reversed between survivor and killer in a sense of looping with killer NOW having the advantage (Legion can still be looped a bit).

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

He needs a rework.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    edited April 2019

@DwightLivesMatter Even if he is reworked they're not going to change the thing everyone complains about.

They will always be able to vault Pallets and Windows like survivors do. That's what makes Legion unique. Take that away and it isn't Legion.

• Matcuskilgannon
    Matcuskilgannon Member Posts: 38

Take that away and Legion might become actually fun.

• No1TheLarch
    No1TheLarch Member Posts: 221
    edited April 2019

I agree, Franks Mix tape needs to be nerfed though and they need to undo the moonwalking deep wounds exploit, (ie if the killer is within 15 meters when you are mending and the mend timer ends doesnt put you in dying). This is why survivors are not ashamed to DC against legion because that stuff is broken and unfun. Not much you can do against it. Same can be said for why survs DC against Prayer Beads spirit or Irri Head Huntress.

And honestly until they rework legion people will continue to DC against him, take it up with the Developers not the survivors. Legion is unfun to play against due to poor design, thats the consensus among the community (by that I mean twitch not the forum trolls obviously like OP although I say hes a better troll than most on the forums.)

Also @uncommon If it is really true that you are so hurt by what people say to you in an online game, perhaps DBD isnt for you by its nature. Try Garry's Mod, many communities are allot nicer for fragile people, or try playing a killer that doesnt make other people feel bored/cheated and they wont be mean to you, or try not being that jerk with Frank's and mend timers. Good luck making people feel ashamed for being rude to Legion players given how most legion players play. Then again, you are probably just trolling in which case, wp.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

@Matcuskilgannon Would be the least viable killer in DbD.

• Matcuskilgannon
    Matcuskilgannon Member Posts: 38

His ability needs a complete rework. It's not fun to use, it's not fun to play against.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073

One of my more frequent arguements in regards to Legion is FMT in that I only feel it's overpowered for it's rarity. Remove the current UR tape and replace it with Frank's and that'll solve a lot.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Rarity solves nothing my friend idc care about FMT that much tbh but UR solves nothing I currently have 591 ebonies on one killer so UR must be extremely rare.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

No they don't anything, stop complaining and suck it up, if we have to sit there and get stabbed over and over again, then you're going to have to sit there and deal with the insults for playing such a ######### killer. Sorry not sorry, either that, or close the chat.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

In the off chance that this isn't bait... Well, I feel sorry you let words hurt you.

But if other people giving you negativity is actually affecting you, I think you should take a break and I dunno... Play Civilization V or something.

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358

I like em as is. But I get the annoyance of them

• MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163

Please don’t. As much as I suck with Legion, I hate playing against one. The exploit is stupid, having to mend 24/7 is boring as hell.

• Vesperiavi
    Vesperiavi Member Posts: 45

Personally, I'm a Legion main. I love playing with and against them. I like their version of pressure,each one had their own charm but Legion's is unique, it's fun and exciting to try to run and hide, and I personally don't tunnel. I'll frenzy stab someone and zoom as fast as I can to someone else (giving them time to mend and get doing their thing) my load out is their three teachables and Rancor, I only use brown add ons and normally a map offering I like, that's all. And I have loads of fun and get consistent kills. Not saying that to brag or anything, I'm just saying that to show you can still be formidable even with them.

• The_Bogeyman
    The_Bogeyman Member Posts: 269

Rework or delete Legion because he sucks.

• OMagic_ManO

They'll never delete a killer, that's brain dead. Just learn to counter him.

• OMagic_ManO

The biggest issue with Legion right now is his exploits, which you can fix the moon walking by removing the chase condition and replace it with radius detection, a invisible circle, and the LARGEST ISSUE WITH LEGION IS: People don't know how to counter him, crying noises.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

I wouldn't take it seriously. Every competitive game has people like this. You just need to learn to ignore it.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@The_Bogeyman I would say it would be alright to delete Legion. Only if YOU agree to pay back everyone who spent money or in game currency on them. If you do not agree to these terms, you cannot cry out to delete Legion further. Be like everyone else, just ask for a rework.

@ShrekIsHot The problem with a radius detection, is giving Legion a built in Whispers, as well as buffing Borrowed Time further. I agree a rework is needed, but currently we just need more incentives to go after someone else.

• Squishy555
    Squishy555 Member Posts: 18

I can't tell whether this is bait or not. But if you're being genuine, then sure buddy, you enjoy your FM just as I'll enjoy disconnecting until he gets a much needed rework. Imagine getting so hurt by strangers saying stupid ######### online you'd make a forum thread saying you cry yourself to sleep LUL

• MarkAss
    MarkAss Member Posts: 26
    edited April 2019

We really need complete power overhaul for Legion.

Change his power to disguise as survivors when they are not wearing masks and turning to killer as they put on mask or something like that.

Their backstory was even to them behaving like normal people and commiting crimes after they put their masks on.

• Squishy555
    Squishy555 Member Posts: 18

People have made this suggestion for a long time, but the problem is SWF would completely destroy a disguised killer. Everyone can quickly report on what they are doing and where they are, making it easy to determine which survivor is the killer.

• MarkAss
    MarkAss Member Posts: 26

They could add some sort of power up mechanic for legion if people keep running away from them to counter SWF or something. What do you think?

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

So now instead of the 1 or 2 guys that DC from Legion, you always want all 4 to DC is what you are saying?