ThePloopz said:
      Did you guys see this lmaoo
    Oh wow😂😂😂
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    edited July 2018
    KING_DEDE said:
    Tsulan said:
    I can't believe the entitlement of some people.
    You are getting the patch a little later. So what?!
    You're not going to die if you get to farm a little later. 
    Pc or Xbox?
    PC 
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

@Tsulan said:
    KING_DEDE said:

Tsulan said:

I can't believe the entitle> @Tsulan said:

Enjoy your uncapped shards and double bloodpoints.

• Tsulan
    KING_DEDE said:
    Tsulan said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Tsulan said:
    Pc or Xbox?
    PC 
    I knew it
    Well you get to play God of War. And all those other exclusive games that come to ps4 only.
    I won't see those on PC.
  • TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    Xbox had a two weeks wait we got no compensation, PS4 players shouldn’t for waiting longer either and if they do there will be a huge backlash. You’ll get 1800 shards like everyone else and you’ll be ######### happy with it :)
    ’kay?
  • Tsulan

@Tsulan said:

You mean how the PC crowd went insane when the Pig was released a day early on Xbox. I highly remember the demands of compensation from the PC crowd when that happened. Personally, I dont care if they offer us something. I want them to fix their bugged patch so it can pass certification.

The problem with the Pig was, that during the dev stream, which wasn't even a full week before the release on Xbox, they didn't explain details about the upcoming chapter.
    People shouldn't demand auric cells or iridescent shards for waiting a few days. 
    They didn't pay for anything in advance. 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Azakura said:

Actually he wants something because BHVR didn't do what they said they would do in the timeframe that they gave. Its simple expectations set by them that went unfulfilled.

Since when given the time frame was 2-3 weeks and GIVEN THE FACT THAT 3 WEEKS IS JULY 3RD the patch isn't late and they haven't screwed you. I mean talk about entitlement and whininess they told you why it was going to take that long, they said they found some issues with it so they were tweaking things for Sony.

They delayed Shrine just like they said until all platforms have the patch, and double bp isn't supposed to be for 2 days after the patch hits for PS4. Sony has na update planned for tomorrow so if it does come out tomorrow then you'll all look like a bunch of whining 2 year olds. If it doesn't then you can complain about BHVR unless it's something on Sony's end.

They probably haven't compensated anyone because duh they can't due to the following factors.

1. Xbox has patch but PS4 doesn't so compensating one without the other would introduce even more whining posts.

2. Since PS4 hasn't gotten the patch they can't compensate PS4 users because the game won't allow it, especially given the patch is going to change that.

Now I'd expect them to compensate with shards/bp of some kind both consoles sides once PS4 gets their stuff but they also want to make sure that if they add something in it doesn't cause more issues.

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Xbox had a two weeks wait we got no compensation, PS4 players shouldn’t for waiting longer either and if they do there will be a huge backlash. You’ll get 1800 shards like everyone else and you’ll be [BAD WORD] happy with it :)
    ’kay?
    Ahh so we’ve got ourselves a lovely Xbox player lol
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Tsulan said:

Well you get to play God of War. And all those other exclusive games that come to ps4 only.

I won't see those on PC.

That is true but we also bought the game just like you, that was released for all 3 platforms. We have a reasonable expectation to have the new content and updates just like 2/3 of the platforms got.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Jack11803 said:

@TheChanelOberlin said:
    Xbox had a two weeks wait we got no compensation, PS4 players shouldn’t for waiting longer either and if they do there will be a huge backlash. You’ll get 1800 shards like everyone else and you’ll be [BAD WORD] happy with it :)
    ’kay?

This is deadline. Deadline is 3 weeks. You were before deadline. You were not late. Deadline is Wednesday. PlayStation has confirmed no dead by daylight dlc Tuesday or Wednesday. That is after the deadline. Any thing clicking yet, or no?

Maybe the DLC isn't being released but the update will be. Isn't that the situation with XBox?
  • crazycenobite
    crazycenobite Member Posts: 46
    Jack11803 said:

@TheChanelOberlin said:
    ’kay?

This is deadline. Deadline is 3 weeks. You were before deadline. You were not late. Deadline is Wednesday. PlayStation has confirmed no dead by daylight dlc Tuesday or Wednesday. That is after the deadline. Any thing clicking yet, or no?

Maybe the DLC isn't being released but the update will be. Isn't that the situation with XBox?
    Nar xbox got the patch then the dlc at midnight 
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    Jack11803 said:

@TheChanelOberlin said:
    ’kay?

Xbox already has the dlc I believe they got it midnight the day the patch released 
  • Tsulan
    This has become such a toxic topic. As ps4 players, not only do we typically get the short end when it comes to balance, not only are we the last to get these patches when they come, but we aren't ever allowed to VOICE OUR OPINIONS AND UPSETS in regards to all this. 

@Tsulan kindly stfu sir. I hate to directly call BS on you, but I have been reading many of your messages from here and back on the steam forums for the greater part of a year. Most of what you have to say is ######### talking BHVR and their bad balance decisions, ######### talking others for their support of Bruce's balance decisions, Etc.for someone who has so many complaints against bhvr, now you come into a thread that doesn't even kind of concern you, and tell everyone they're entitled for wanting balance to an unfair situation? 

Balance issues =/= a later release date.
    Also I never asked money compensations like you guys did. 
    So asking for 1000 auric cells or 12000 iridescent shards seems normal for a slightly later release date? Where the worst bugs have been eliminated after pc users suffered them.

You guys never cease to amaze me.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Tsulan said:
    Dr_doom_j2 said:

This has become such a toxic topic. As ps4 players, not only do we typically get the short end when it comes to balance, not only are we the last to get these patches when they come, but we aren't ever allowed to VOICE OUR OPINIONS AND UPSETS in regards to all this. 

@Tsulan kindly stfu sir. I hate to directly call BS on you, but I have been reading many of your messages from here and back on the steam forums for the greater part of a year. Most of what you have to say is ######### talking BHVR and their bad balance decisions, ######### talking others for their support of Bruce's balance decisions, Etc.for someone who has so many complaints against bhvr, now you come into a thread that doesn't even kind of concern you, and tell everyone they're entitled for wanting balance to an unfair situation? 

So asking for 1000 auric cells or 12000 iridescent shards seems normal for a slightly later release date? Where the worst bugs have been eliminated after pc users suffered them.

It’s not slightly. And, if it passes the deadline, THERE IS A PROBLEM. If someone says, “oh this will happen on this date, OR, if mistakes happen, this date” and it doesn’t even meet the emergency date, there is an issue. A big issue

• KING_DEDE
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Dr_doom_j2 said:

It’s not slightly. And, if it passes the deadline, THERE IS A PROBLEM. If someone says, “oh this will happen on this date, OR, if mistakes happen, this date” and it doesn’t even meet the emergency date, there is an issue. A big issue

Yep issues are gonna rise tomorrow if the update doesn’t happen 
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@Red_Blob_King said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    XB1 got theirs about the timeframe they were supposed to. So I wouldn't count them into this.

As a PS4 user, I feel like this has been kinda ridiculous. We might even miss the BP event with the new patch, which REALLY sucks big time.

I think fair compensation would be 5,000 shards? AND/OR maybe 1,050 cells?

So we could get one of the cool outfits at least? I don't know. What do you guys think?

Or am I playing the victim card here too much and going to get skewered for thinking logically?

You aren't thinking logically or playing the victim card. This is called self-entitlement. Big picture is you want something because they didn't do what you wanted them to do. Now I will agree with the idea that their public relations is extrememly horrible, and they have no open communication with their customers. Their social media game is very lackluster. If they do give anything it will be to all platforms, and will probably consist of something that was already scheduled that they will make it seem they where "hooking" it up.

I'm entitled?

PS4 player base is looking like and feeling like an afterthought.

I'm a objective and logical person. Rethink what you said, and get back to me.

Clearly throwing a bone PS4's way might be nice. Especially if we miss the 2x BP event. Get real dude.

PS4 isnt an after thought BHVR has an active certificate going for the patch but sony's "rules of entry" are alot more strict when it comes to bugs and this is BHVR we are talking about. The B secretly stands for Bugs. And if PS4 does miss the 2x BP then yes you should be compensated with another 2x BP event because as far as all of us are concerned they most likely are trying to put out a non glitchy cert.

• Jack11803

Even 1 or 2 thousand shards would go a really long way

• Global

@Jack11803 said:

You cant buy any good looking cosmetic for 2000 shards m8 especially killer cosmetics. The best thing is Perks in the shrine.

• Jack11803

@Global said:

@Jack11803 said:

You cant buy any good looking cosmetic for 2000 shards m8 especially killer cosmetics. The best thing is Perks in the shrine.

Itd be something

• Jack11803

@Jack11803 said:

@Global said:

@Jack11803 said:

Itd be something

That’s on top of the 1,800 everyone gets this month, btw

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Tsulan said:
    You serious now ?
    A little later !!!!!
    Are you affected by afterpiece tonic ?
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

Once the date passes where the update is officially late, then I think it's only fair that some compensation would be given.

• Global

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Global said:

@Jack11803 said:

Itd be something

That’s on top of the 1,800 everyone gets this month, btw

We get 1800 shards this month? even then it only be 3800 shards which still cant buy much good things.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    These console peasants are getting rowdy.

Stop whining or get a job and buy a computer
    like a normal person.
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    ThePloopz said:
      Did you guys see this lmaoo
    This is the best thing to describe how I feel right now towards this game
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126
    edited July 2018

The only thing I would want is an explanation on what's going on with bE and Sony and/or for them to push back the bloodhunt if the patch doesn't come out this week. I don't believe PS can even participate in the bloodhunt without a patch prior to the event, at least that's how the previous bloodhunts were and if they were to release a patch to remove the shard cap or for the bloodhunt, it would delay the certification even longer.

Source: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/34171/#Comment_34171

• Azakura
    Azakura Member Posts: 68
    powerbats said:

@Azakura said:

Actually he wants something because BHVR didn't do what they said they would do in the timeframe that they gave. Its simple expectations set by them that went unfulfilled.

Since when given the time frame was 2-3 weeks and GIVEN THE FACT THAT 3 WEEKS IS JULY 3RD the patch isn't late and they haven't screwed you. I mean talk about entitlement and whininess they told you why it was going to take that long, they said they found some issues with it so they were tweaking things for Sony.

They delayed Shrine just like they said until all platforms have the patch, and double bp isn't supposed to be for 2 days after the patch hits for PS4. Sony has na update planned for tomorrow so if it does come out tomorrow then you'll all look like a bunch of whining 2 year olds. If it doesn't then you can complain about BHVR unless it's something on Sony's end.

They probably haven't compensated anyone because duh they can't due to the following factors.

1. Xbox has patch but PS4 doesn't so compensating one without the other would introduce even more whining posts.

2. Since PS4 hasn't gotten the patch they can't compensate PS4 users because the game won't allow it, especially given the patch is going to change that.

Now I'd expect them to compensate with shards/bp of some kind both consoles sides once PS4 gets their stuff but they also want to make sure that if they add something in it doesn't cause more issues.

Calm down with the all caps. I don't want compensation so don't say anything about me wanting it, I was simply stating his feeling is warranted. I highly doubt itll be here tomorrow and if it is then all is good. Otherwise they will have been late.
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    edited July 2018
    I wonder if bhvr told Sony not to put it in their weekly update list so they could be the one to tell us. That way instead of Sony coming to save the day it was bhvr. Dum dum duuuuumm. 8-)
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Lowbei said:
    These console peasants are gettingrowdy.

like a normal person.
    Maybe stop being a troll, mind your own business and go ######### yourself with your "superior rig".
  • Jack11803

@JammyJewels said:
    Lowbei said:

like a normal person.

"Normal" people are able to make a decision for themselves. "Normal" people will do what they like and not what some rando says on a game's forums. "Normal" people can do whatever they want with their money. And, finally, "normal" people when in a community deserve equal treatment and do not deserve a delay in content. Other companies are able to cater to all platforms in a timely manner, so the expectation falls on Behaviour to provide. They have done so in a timely manner for everyone except PlayStation users. Therefore we are angered by it and are even further disappointed by the lack of communication from developers who have claimed to want to be "more transparent". Yet we have been left in the dark and are likely to have an entire event of double blood points simply due to Behaviour not being able to bring out the content.

I worry for you child. I presume you have some sort of narcissistic personality disorder or just simply psychopathy given your lack of understanding of others' outrage, not to mention the superiority complex you seem to have.

Lowbei’s reaction :

• KING_DEDE
    edited July 2018
    Lowbei said:

like a normal person.
    And that’s where you are wrong we aren’t poor we just simply choose a console pc 

Hex Pc Master Race: Drawing on its power of pc players each time a pc player tries to call everyone else ######### you gain a token 

3 tokens: 5% movement speed bonus

4 tokens: all pc players auras are revealed to you

5 tokens: grants the ability to Mori pc players
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:
    Lowbei said:

like a normal person.

"Normal" people are able to make a decision for themselves. "Normal" people will do what they like and not what some rando says on a game's forums. "Normal" people can do whatever they want with their money. And, finally, "normal" people when in a community deserve equal treatment and do not deserve a delay in content. Other companies are able to cater to all platforms in a timely manner, so the expectation falls on Behaviour to provide. They have done so in a timely manner for everyone except PlayStation users. Therefore we are angered by it and are even further disappointed by the lack of communication from developers who have claimed to want to be "more transparent". Yet we have been left in the dark and are likely to have an entire event of double blood points simply due to Behaviour not being able to bring out the content.

I worry for you child. I presume you have some sort of narcissistic personality disorder or just simply psychopathy given your lack of understanding of others' outrage, not to mention the superiority complex you seem to have.

Lowbei’s reaction :

Hm. I can't tell if this is meant as an insult, a compliment... Or it's just funny.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei said:

like a normal person.
    To me you sound like a 7 year old kid that no 1 wants . can't you see that ??? No 1 likes you doesn't matter how many sh!t you post !! Every1 legit sh!ts on you on every single 1 of your posts . get a life !!!
    lol are you going to cry?
  • Lowbei
    Paddy4583 said:
    Isn’t this game for 18+ 
    because im seeing a lot of babies 👶 in here
    yeah these salty console players cant be older than 12
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    I’d be fine with 1,080 Auric Cells. That way we can buy one of the very rare Auric Cell-only costumes or a DLC character. 
  • KING_DEDE
    Paddy4583 said:

KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:

like a normal person.
    And that’s where you are wrong we aren’t poor we just simply choose a console pc 

Hex Pc Master Race: Drawing on its power of pc players each time a pc player tries to call everyone else ######### you gain a token 

You can’t mori a PC player they DC before you get the chance
    Lol😂😂😂 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Paddy4583 said:
    KING_DEDE said:

Lowbei said:

like a normal person.

You can’t mori a PC player they DC before you get the chance

That's technically incorrect, it's the majority of Feng Min players that dc the moment they get downed. They used to be Kate Denson players and before that Shirtless David's. The rest of us heathen pc players take it like we should. We scream at our monitors about how unfair it is that we got mori'd instead of the other shiitty survivor.

• PinkPants
    PinkPants Member Posts: 6
    Paddy4583 said:
    Isn’t this game for 18+ 
    because im seeing a lot of babies 👶 in here

This discussion has been closed.