If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PS4 compensation? Please?

Options

XB1 got theirs about the timeframe they were supposed to. So I wouldn't count them into this.

As a PS4 user, I feel like this has been kinda ridiculous. We might even miss the BP event with the new patch, which REALLY sucks big time.

I think fair compensation would be 5,000 shards? AND/OR maybe 1,050 cells?

So we could get one of the cool outfits at least? I don't know. What do you guys think?

Or am I playing the victim card here too much and going to get skewered for thinking logically?

Comments

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options

Or am I playing the victim card here too much and going to get skewered for thinking logically?

I agree that tou guys should probably get something, however I think you are going to get skewered for thinking logically.  

that said I don't think you guys will actually get anything as the other platforms will whine and complain about being treated equally.  

but maybe I am wrong.  But I do think you guys should get sonmething, just don't see it happening
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options
    I feel like we should get just enough auric cells to unlock one licensed killer or survivor like the pig or Laurie 
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    Let’s be honest as nice as it would be we’re not going to get anything. Bhvr will just drop the update whenever that will be and that’s all. There probably won’t even be any acknowledgement of this ever happening 
    Unfortunately I think you are correct
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    BOSS242 said:
    I think giving us legacies should just about cover it! X-D
    Lmaooo definitely. WE SHALL ACCEPT NO LESS!!!
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    BOSS242 said:
    Ehhh now I’m split down the middle
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Red_Blob_King said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    XB1 got theirs about the timeframe they were supposed to. So I wouldn't count them into this.

As a PS4 user, I feel like this has been kinda ridiculous. We might even miss the BP event with the new patch, which REALLY sucks big time.

So we could get one of the cool outfits at least? I don't know. What do you guys think?

You aren't thinking logically or playing the victim card. This is called self-entitlement. Big picture is you want something because they didn't do what you wanted them to do. Now I will agree with the idea that their public relations is extrememly horrible, and they have no open communication with their customers. Their social media game is very lackluster. If they do give anything it will be to all platforms, and will probably consist of something that was already scheduled that they will make it seem they where "hooking" it up.

It’ll be self entitlement unless it doesn’t come out Wednesday, then it’ll fail the devs own timeframe, and it will be officially LATE

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@Red_Blob_King said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

You aren't thinking logically or playing the victim card. This is called self-entitlement. Big picture is you want something because they didn't do what you wanted them to do. Now I will agree with the idea that their public relations is extrememly horrible, and they have no open communication with their customers. Their social media game is very lackluster. If they do give anything it will be to all platforms, and will probably consist of something that was already scheduled that they will make it seem they where "hooking" it up.

It’ll be self entitlement unless it doesn’t come out Wednesday, then it’ll fail the devs own timeframe, and it will be officially LATE

And when it’s officially late then what will pc and Xbox have to say
  • Jack11803
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Red_Blob_King said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

And when it’s officially late then what will pc and Xbox have to say

One threw a riot on steam and twitter when pig was released a day early on Xbox, the other did the same on Twitter when they got leatherface 6 days later than PS4, after PS4 got both Myers and huntress weeks later, with issues on top of that. When that happened the complaining was bad, but mild compared to the former. So what do you think?

• Azakura
    Azakura Member Posts: 68
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Actually he wants something because BHVR didn't do what they said they would do in the timeframe that they gave. Its simple expectations set by them that went unfulfilled.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    BOSS242 said:

Do you want to see pc cry?!?!

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    BOSS242 said:

Yes, please XD
  • Jack11803
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    fcc2014 said:

@ThePloopz said:

BOSS242 said:

You mean cry more??? Lol

Muh shrine!?

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    BOSS242 said:

I do 
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

I also want 200$ in compensation for a week-late patch pls.
    Gimme.

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    fcc2014 said:

@ThePloopz said:

BOSS242 said:

You mean cry more??? Lol

Muh shrine!?

I already have all the perks but I still deserve MUH SHRINE!!!
  • Jack11803
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

fcc2014 said:

@ThePloopz said:

BOSS242 said:

You mean cry more??? Lol

Muh shrine!?

Yeah, i have Dwight, Ace, Myers, doc, and billy p3 with all perks. Dwight has NO offerings. They were all used by my no life self

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

Honestly, who cares about the Shrine right now? Most people are using shards for cosmetics and other things. The one thing I'd be most pissed about if I played this on a console, is the fact you ps4 users are getting screwed out of shards right now. PC and Xbox are uncapped.

I'm patient enough I can relax and just build up my shards to use in the Shrine when it comes out. Not that it much matters to me since I almost always just buy BP on it. If you guys were uncapped, you would be able to save up and purchase some things. As it stands right now, there's nothing you can buy when the patch comes in except for a few minor cosmetics if they give you the 1800 they gave us.

I don't think they will do anything special in compensation, but they may either extend or delay the 2x BP. They've already stated they will not be doing exclusives anymore, so I doubt they'll give something to one platform and not another.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 610
    Options
    Runiver said:

I also want 200$ in compensation for a week-late patch pls.
    Gimme.

$200? Really?

If this is to mock the request for Auric Cells aren't 1000 Auric Cells $10? They'd make up the loss.
  • Jack11803
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

fcc2014 said:

@ThePloopz said:

BOSS242 said:

You mean cry more??? Lol

Muh shrine!?

Yeah, i have Dwight, Ace, Myers, doc, and billy p3 with all perks. Dwight has NO offerings. They were all used by my no life self> @TalonZenn said:

The devs wouldn’t count PS4 users out of a BP event because the patch came in late, this is merely whining, we choose to play on console and it’s understandable we have to wait for patch certifications so stop complaining because you play on PS4.

That mentality is bad. There are so many ways that phrase of “you choose to pick this, you get it’s bad effects and should not get help” could lead to some really messed up stuff.

• sunnyariane
    sunnyariane Member Posts: 60
    Options
    Keep dreaming...  
  • Jack11803
    Options

@sunnyariane said:
    Keep dreaming...  

I assume from that attitude you’re on a different platform, and would get thoroughly pissed if we were compensated?

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    $200? Really?

If this is to mock the request for Auric Cells aren't 1000 Auric Cells $10? They'd make up the loss.

10$ is the price I paid to get this game.

• ThePloopz
    Options
    TalonZenn said:
    The devs wouldn’t count PS4 users out of a BP event because the patch came in late, this is merely whining, we choose to play on console and it’s understandable we have to wait for patch certifications so stop complaining because you play on PS4.
    When did he complain about playing on ps4?
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

Compensation?? This is BHVR we're talking about here.

• JammyJewels
    Options
    Runiver said:

@JammyJewels said:
    $200? Really?

10$ is the price I paid to get this game.

I'm guessing it was on sale, or you bought it second-hand.
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

fcc2014 said:

@ThePloopz said:

BOSS242 said:

You mean cry more??? Lol

Muh shrine!?

Yeah, i have Dwight, Ace, Myers, doc, and billy p3 with all perks. Dwight has NO offerings. They were all used by my no life self> @TalonZenn said:

That mentality is bad. There are so many ways that phrase of “you choose to pick this, you get it’s bad effects and should not get help” could lead to some really messed up stuff.

Exactly lol
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696
    Options

They should just compensate PS4 and Xbox players shards for the amount of time they have been capped.

How they didnt see this as a problem is beyond me.

• Jack11803
    Options

This weeks dev stream is gonna be such a riot..... litterally

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

Wait there’s a stream this week
  • JammyJewels
    Options
    KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

Wait there’s a stream this week
    I always seem to miss them...
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    edited July 2018
    Options

I'd agree if it was a BHVR problem but it isnt the problem is that PS4 is taking their sweet time with BHVR's certificate to allow the new update.

• sunnyariane
    sunnyariane Member Posts: 60
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@sunnyariane said:
    Keep dreaming...  

I assume from that attitude you’re on a different platform, and would get thoroughly pissed if we were compensated?

No i play on ps4. I'm sad. But the devs are certainly not interested.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

@Global said:
    I'd agree if it was a BHVR problem but it isnt the problem is that PS4 is taking their sweet time with BHVR's certificate to allow the new update.

Well it's definitely not Sonys fault the patch failed certification. BHVR probably woulda crashed all of psn if not monitored :)

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

No dev stream this week.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:

@Global said:

Well it's definitely not Sonys fault the patch failed certification. BHVR probably woulda crashed all of psn if not monitored :)

I don't think the certificate crashed but its still ongoing of course PS4 has allot of games that need other updates etc so it might be backed up. But when it does come up for you guys I hope the wait will be worth it. <3

This discussion has been closed.