Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is the most underrated survivor perk?

CashelP14
CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Personally I love running poised. It has done me so well at confusing the killer and losing them once every game. It's actually helped me more than MoM at red rank.

It isn't a perk I see many people using when I've played killer or survivor but I urge more people to try it. It's good during long chases, good if your doing gens and it works really well with Adrenaline.

What is your most underrated perk?

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Small Game and Deja Vu. I'm starting to think about running them.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Iron Will and Urban Evasion

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Quick and Quiet

• BillyBoiMain
    BillyBoiMain Member Posts: 164

Wake Up and Sole Survivor are actually quite good

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Windows of opportunity and small game if you are solo.

A lot of people thinks that WoW is for newbies that don't know pallet locations but I disagree. Sometimes killer finds other survivors before you and waste a couple of pallets, this perk is very crucial to get that information imo.

A lot of survivors are not good enough to push through ruin so it depends on me to get the totem for the most part. Small game makes excellent job imo.

• Matcuskilgannon
    Matcuskilgannon Member Posts: 38

Love Small Game but I rarely see it being used.

Pretty clutch vs the onslaught of Hex: Ruin and everything that comes with it.

• WaffleFalafel
    WaffleFalafel Member Posts: 384

Detectives Hunch is great if you have a map, green or not.

• Kim
    Kim Member Posts: 76

Stake out, it lets you repair gens must faster and makes healing quicker as well. And it rewards stealth!

• CashelP14

I remember running stake out for a month or so after it came out. I really enjoyed using it at that time

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Small game.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Aura-reading perks.

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354

I think spine-chill is one of the strongest perks in the game and depending on the map, the strongest. It just requires a different play style that many find boring.

• lucvus
    lucvus Member Posts: 52

Spine chill. Best damn perk for paranoid survivors. I never take it off once I have it.

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

Small game, always run it if I'm not using better ones.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Yeah I think people undervalue Spine Chill a lot and consider it a noob perk. It's actually quite strong for a different play style.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    edited April 2019

Normally I'd say Spine Chill, but I think that it is a somewhat commonly used perk. So instead I will be honest here and say Wake Up.

Wake Up, for those unaware, is Quentin Smith's first teachable perk and at tier three it reveals the auras of the exit gates with an unlimited range while also increasing the speed at which you open said gates. Combine this perk with Spine Chill and it might just save your butt.

As a final note, when opening the exit gates your aura is also revealed to all other survivors with an unlimited range so it helps them learn where a progressed or open gate is.

Wake Up might not be a meta pick compared to Adrenaline but remember, that extra health state and speed boost mean nothing if you can't find an open door.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

The new Alert. Rarely do I see it being used but as a solo player I find the information great since the only reason I ever used bond was to get a feel for where the killer was based on survivors running. Alert also helps me sneak around a gen should a killer give it a kick before hunting for me.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Autodidact

I never heard anything about this perk and its my favorite perk now

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Technician

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Resilience and Prove Thyself (Dead Hard too but everyone uses Dead Hard).

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Hope - very underrated. It's saved me just as many times if not more than adrenaline. Killers underestimate your speed with a lunge and often miss the first attempt, a 110% killer is not going to catch you, and almost halves the speed advantage a 115 killer has on you - for two minutes anyway. Two minutes is usually more than enough time for someone to open an exit and get yourself out. Gets you to those end game unhooks faster.

Deja Vu - seen as a beginner perk, but with the 60 second buff, I have a full layout on where every gen is exactly on the map usually by the time the first gen is done. Very useful for quickly locating gens that need to get done - especially the last 3, so you can pick the one most likely near completion and get to it efficiently. Saves a lot of time choosing and hunting for strategically placed gens to do.

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

Iron Will 100%. It’s just so good! If you’re good at looping and breaking chase you can do anything without healing being your number one priority. Getting hook saves, breaking chase and juking, generator repairs, all of it benefits from running Iron Will.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Stake out, lightweight, and poised are underrated. Give me poised any day over head on.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

Agreed. I play solo and always run alert & bond together.

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Spine Chill or Premonition, for me. I mostly used Premonition before, but I've started bouncing it back and forth with Spine Chill and I'm quite fond of them both. Pair them with Urban Evasion and you've got one frustrated non-Legion killer.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

No one mentioned Kindred? It's my next fav behind Borrowed Time. I also think Spine Chill is incredibly powerful, used that a while when I was new (I'm still bad, but I take perks now I can't rely on to save me. So far it hasn't helped me improve ~_~).

I love Technician but be warned currently it makes sounds louder. There was a YT video about it recently and I'm not sure it's been fixed yet.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Haven't had the opportunity to use it, but I've faced Poised a few times and if im not expecting it it really throws me off. Definitely better than it gets credit for

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460
    edited April 2019

Deja Vu, Lithe, Small Game, Technician before the last patch that changed the sounds (rip; hopefully it goes back to the way it was before), Lightweight (Though i keep seeing youtubers use this for some reason lately, idk why), alert

• CashelP14

I posted that earlier but I've had a few games since. I've lost a tunnelling legion and made a killer dc in my first 2 games.