Kate Denson Outfits and Hairstyles : IDEAS

Options
baileyiscute
baileyiscute Member Posts: 95
edited May 2019 in Creations

Here is the hairstyles i'd love

to share :

That's it . I really hope one day one of the devs or design team of the game would look at my post and make these things come true for Kate Denson because she is really missing her country , flowerish vibe and even her singing festival outfits :')

Love with all respects to you DBD TEAM <3

I find these all clothes and images and edited with a transparent background to make it easy to watch <3

Post edited by baileyiscute on

Comments

• RakNieborakYT
    RakNieborakYT Member Posts: 300
    Options

Omg they are cool

• baileyiscute
    Options

@RakNieborakYT thank you so much ^^

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,578
    Options

These rock, i would defiantely love to see some of these, esp red or bright hair as Kate only has blonde and brunette....the others have more a range of colours....awesome!

• baileyiscute
    Options

@Mushwin : thank you so much i hope one of the design teams or devs would like to read them too :(

• baileyiscute
    Options

@not_Queen : omg thank you for comment on my post this means everything to me ❤️ . I’m so happy right now :)

I really hope you would show it to the design team or maybe one of them accidentally see my post haha 😆

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

A lot of these are really damn good.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Yes to every. Yes to all.

I need them all in the game on my Kate RIGHT NOW

• baileyiscute
    Options

@MojoTheFabulous : I hope you don't mind if you could show me some of these clothes are not suitable ? i would love to fix or make a new one lol . Don't worry i just need some feedback <3

@Milo : Me tooooo , i would love these things would come true in the game <3

• Remisee
    Remisee Member Posts: 133
    Options

Those are cool but do you want her to make a new big city barbie like wheres the + in this game. For beeing sneaky i think its useless.

• baileyiscute
    Options

@Remisee : I have lots of city clothes , i wonder if these would fit for her though :D

• baileyiscute
    Options

@MandyTalk Thank you so much . I would like to post more but since the post is already long enough . Maybe some days after i will upload more <3

• YaNestea
    YaNestea Member Posts: 86
    Options

They're so nice<3 and they fit Kate's character too<33333 props omg

• baileyiscute
    edited April 2019
    Options

I wonder if Kate in this outfit and short hairstyle . I think it's pretty good <3

@YaNestea : Thanks so much <3 I will upload more if you guys want to <3

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

@Remisee Not everyone goes for a stealth approach and Kate is quite bright to begin with. I'd love more clothes for her and the ones @baileyiscute shared are super cute. <3

• baileyiscute
    Options

Hey i already uploaded my combination for these outfits in my profile . Hope you guys enjoy it ❤️

@fluffybunny : Thank you so much

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

@baileyiscute What I should have said is that they're all really well made but some of them I don't like purely from personal taste. Like the hair in a bun, for example, as i'm just not a big fan of that hairstyle in general.

• baileyiscute
    Options

@MojoTheFabulous : Thank you . I thought Kate would look lovely in that bun lol . Maybe or maybe not haha 😆

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

Kate's hair is too fabulous to be put in a bun, or cut short. I will defend this opinion to my last breath.

• Alona
    Alona Member Posts: 40
    Options

I would love to buy some of them for my Kate.

• baileyiscute
    Options

@ABannedCat : oh well , i guess she only fits in with her natural long hair or medium hair . No short this time 😛. But maybe short hairstyles can fit with other female characters too ❤️.

@Alona : If they make these things come true . I will buy EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF KATE’S COSMETICS HAHA 😆

• fluffybunny
    Options

@baileyiscute I think she could sport a shorter cut. xD It's just a case of preference and I'm sure there's many who'd like it or be okay with it.

• baileyiscute
    Options

@fluffybunny : Everyone has their own tastes . I love to see short hairstyles for Kate too . But it’s okay if they decide to skip that part and make long hair or medium hair lol 😂.

but still , really wish she will have a pixie cut someday lol

• Remisee
    Options

It doesn't matter, when shes bright. Look at Claudette i mean she had even dark clothes bevore they added Cosmetics. I just think that the Developers should do a Mix like clothes which fits sexy which are all of you folks in this Thread like (bigcity barbie girl) and for Stealth for a Plus because i think the Developers would earn more Money for the Cosmetics the added to to make the Charracters and not only Claudette darker.

Much People thesedays dont buy Cosmetics, because they say they just looking pretty. The thing is most People think tactical. Why i should buy Cosmetics which are just for beeing a cute Meg? When Claudette had their darker outfits, like every Player which plays Claudette buyed that darker brown trousers and shirt. i saw so much Claudette which was even Prestige 3 buyed that brown shirt snd trousers. Like most of those Player HAVE it.

I just want to see for my main Charracters some darker clothes because IT IS a plus it doesnt freaking matter, when her face is white. i was playing mostly as a Rank 1 killer and i see other charracters hiding NOT because of their skin colour i found them, because of those freaking shiny cheeky meeky city girl outfits.

I just think that much People would invest in Cosmetics, when there would be a plus like something i like to see in an acutal STEALTH GAME.

• baileyiscute
    Options

@not_Queen : omgg !!!!! I got twice reply from my lovely devs . You’ve just made my day happier than ever !!! ❤️

Really really appreciate you and the team . Thank you so much 😊

• fluffybunny
    Options

You're talking about it as if people don't take different roles in the game, @Remisee. What about the people who run the killer? It doesn't matter then if they have flashy skins, then. People are far more shallow than you seem to think, sorry to say it like that. I see so many people in my games where it's obvious they're wearing something 'cause it's new and cute.

Regardless, I've stealthed past killers with bright clothes before. It's called blocking view of yourself with an object.

• baileyiscute
    edited April 2019
    Options

What about other players who want to look flashy and cute ( like me ) . Everyone has their own taste. Of course some people will think cosmetics are dumb , but others will think it’s really making the game more fun and not boring when we wear different, cute clothes for the character we play . So clearly @fluffybunny has a point there .

No one is wrong . It depends on their opinion about the game ❤️.

by the way , i think Kate doesn’t fit in with darker clothes to camouflage. ( If you combine any clothess which is dark it’s ok , but the whole new outfit with dark tone i think it’s won’t work . )

• Remisee
    edited April 2019
    Options

For much People the Game is competetive and not only for fun beeing a cute Meg. I experienced it often, when the Killer chases your for like 3 Mins and your trying to escape. For example the swamp Map. There arent only things like rocks to hide in. I dont think you play as a high rank, because it seems like your thinking the tall grass on the Swamp Map and on other Maps are just for decoration. Sometimes when your getting chased by a Killer a long time and trying to avoid him AND you found while beeing chased a opportunity BUT thinks to cover behind are far away and on your radius right now where you actually are (and the Killer is meanwhile searching for you) theres only tall grass. Its a Stealth game, not a Fashion Show.

Post edited by Remisee on
  • Remisee
    Options

I said, the Devs should do a Mix like the cosmetics YOU like to share and some for stealth, (for this actual stealth game meant for). Bailey i REALLY DONT think your cosmetics are stupid in ANY way. You have a nice taste. You could be a Stylist to be honest! I just would be super happy, when dark tone clothes arent ONLY on Claudette, because shes not my main Charracter to play with. It seems so much Cosmetic Workshop Creator like you are just for the cute looking BUT i would so fk love to see a great Cosmetic Workshop Creator like YOU creating for the Charracters as a Survivor, some dark green dark brown dark tones generally which fits the Game

<3

• fluffybunny
    Options

There's no need to be rude. You're native language isn't English, right? Saying "like those 2 faced girls" is unrelated to anything I said. You spoke as if the only role was to stealth and I responded to it as such. Most people are in the higher/middle range, actually. They're not playing to be competitive, but to have fun and part of that fun is style.

AND as I was suggesting before, some people take on different roles. You have gen jockeys and runners. Someone who runs the killer doesn't need to be in stealth and it actually doesn't matter if they are. In fact, it's better if they're not. Their goal is to keep the killer's attention so that people can do gens.

I dont think you play as a high rank

This is rude and unrelated to the conversation. I suggest you stop with this line of dialogue. @Remisee

• baileyiscute
    Options

@Remisee : Woa , your words flattered me . Thanks so much . I will look for a dark clothes for you and hope you will enjoy it . ❤️

But importantly, the clothes in my post may or may not be in the future because the devs are the one who make it :( but i really hope they will make one or two of them ❤️

Heeey thanks for your words , you are cute ❤️

• Remisee
    Options

I just edited a little bit of my Post because i was reading your last Text again. Im very Sorry for that. Jes english isn't my native Language and i hope you could forgive me. I'm not here to upset anyone or anything here. Somtimes im a ######### and sometimes i take some words to serious.

BUT

I just dont want to text too much so i keep it short.

There excist not only genjockeys and runners of how you thinking they should be. The Point is especially im a aggressive runner at all.

But on the higher Ranks, everbody trys to escape. Runners give the others to repair some time jes BUT Runners want to keep the Killers busy + of how i mentioned above of my thread which i edited trying go find a place to hide and often the runners doesnt have at the Situation (which depends on the Situation) time. Time is Important. Time to find a place to hide but objective's are far away, so the grass.

Please don't hate me right now, of this Sentence im typing right now, dont take it rude or anything BUT i think your mainly not in high ranks. Not to anger, annoy you, because you would understand me.

genjockeys and runners of how you think they should be is a typically 5-6 months player arguement. Trust me aggressive players aren't trying to avoid all the time. In higher ranks there excist no roles and in higher Ranks, where are high experienced toxic Killers, which knows the Maps, knows the looping Strategy etc,you cant, PROBABLY can't avoid them the whole Time. If a Runner of how you mention should be (freekill during a time), in higher ranks, Top Tier myers or any Top Tier killer would down you all with your strategie within some Minutes.

You have to be in higher Ranks, Rank 10 and better, a Genrusher, a aggressive player and a sneaky player. Especially In the beginning sneaky, because of the totems (ruin, noed) which most higher ranks have on their perk built. A great fk killer which have the game for Years knows the best strategie of some runners and often on higher ranks, the runners of how you descripe them, cant probably CANT avoid the killer the whole match. this is maybe your strategie thinking that theres only genjockeys and runners BUT trust me on higher ranks, with your strategie, they woulded just smash you all.

• Remisee
    Options

I would be so happy, if you would do it. Thank you so much for your free time spent, creating very stylish Outfits.

No problem and no need to say thanks. I just wanted to say, what was on my heart.

Your cute and a lovely person too. I like your charracter. I hope the Devs see your potential AND your great Personality of how responsible, patience and handsome as YOU'RE right now be on this Forum. (which i think its rare)

And of course your huge enthusiasm of creating Cosmetics for this Game.

• baileyiscute
    edited May 2019
    Options

deleted

Post edited by baileyiscute on
  • Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347
    edited April 2019
    Options

if they were in shop i would buy all of them

• baileyiscute
    Options

@Mistikus : Me too . I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY ALL OF THEM . But that is a dreamn 😂

anyway thank you so much . You are so sweet that i feel flattered already

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    Options

Amazing cosmetics, I love you

• baileyiscute
    Options

@JoannaVO : OMG I love you too . You are so so so sweet <3

I think next week i will upload more <3

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    Options

@baileyiscute You're more than welcome. Keep up the great creative work!

• Remisee
    Options

Thank you so much for that!

I freaking love those and i would be super happy, when the Devs could add this in the Game.

Thank you so much again, for your free time spent, creating those wonderful Cosmetic Outfits.

<3

• baileyiscute
    Options

@Remisee : It's ok lol I really like making outfits for female character ( especially Kate ) <3

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942
    Options

Absolutely amazing work!

• baileyiscute
    Options

@Saint_Ukraine : You should check the thread about part 2 :3 hope you like it !

• SVETLO
    SVETLO Member Posts: 10
    Options

It looks perfect ! What a nice job,keep it up.

-svetlo

• baileyiscute
    Options

@SVETLO : Thank you so much 😊 You are such a cutie

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

That'd look like Victoria from Life is Strange, and I don't like her character alot xD

• baileyiscute
    Options

@MrDardon : You know , sometimes changes are good LOL . I just thought Kate with short hairstyles would be a bomb !!! . But it depends on devs' choices :) .

But thank you <3 I love short hairstyles girls <3 * especially pixie cut * hehe